Chapter Seven

*The picture above is the pair of pajames that Andy lends Alex*

As I got situated, I heard a voice shout from downstairs. "Dinner is ready!" Simultaneously Jake, Jinxx, and me opened our doors and walked down stairs together. Ashley was setting down plates on the table, while Andy put the food out.

"Alexandria, I hope you like tacos. " CC flashed me a smile and pulled out a chair, gesturing for me to sit in it. "Thank you." I smiled as the boys gathered around the table, Jake and jinxx sat across from me, Andy and Ashley sat at the ends, and CC sat on my right.

In all honesty, I was a little intimidated by all of the testosterone in the room, so I figured that I would wait until everyone else got their food, but no one moved or touched a single thing. Instead, they all just stared at me. I noticed Ashley reaching over to grab something before Jake swatted his hand away.

"Ladies are always first." Jake scolded Ashley, I finally caught the drift and reached for a taco shell, the guys then digging in after me. It made me feel more comfortable and gave me reassurance knowing that at least some of them had respect for women.

-o-

After a plentiful dinner I offered to help with the clean up, but was shot down my Jinxx who reminded me multiple times that I was the guest. While the guys gathered in the living room to play some stupid video game, I decided to retreat back to Andy's room so I could have some piece and quiet.

a few minutes later there was a knock on the door, Andy appeared in the doorway. "I just wanted to say goodnight Alexandria. Let me know if you need anything." He went to close the door behind him when I interupted. "Andy?" He paused and turned around. "Yeah?" I hesitated, being a bit shy. "You can call me Alex." He flashed a smile. "Okay, Alex." He shook his head in laughter and shut the door.

-o-

It was getting late so I decided to get ready for bed. I grabbed my case and rummaged through it, looking for pajamas. After dumping out everything, I realized that I had forgotten them. I stood at the foot of Andy's bed, staring at the king size mattress. I couldn't sleep here, not without pajamas, let alone the fact that it's Andy's bed.

I quietly made my way down the hall, tip toeing down the stairs. I turned the corner and saw Andy sitting on the couch, still awake. He was watching batman. I shyly walked over to where he was sitting. "Oh hey Alex, are you okay?" I nodded awkwardly and stood next to the sofa. "Um... You can sit" I took his offer and sat next to him.

"I can sleep on the couch." I interjected. "No, it's fine, really." Andy flashed another smile. "No, I want to." I replied. "Are you sure?" I nodded with a small smile. "Okay, but do you mind if I stay and finish the movie?" Andy asked, I could tell he was a bit embarassed.

"Of course not. Oh, and I know this is a lot to ask-" He cut me off. "You can ask me anything." He gave me a reassuring smile. "I forgot pajamas, is there anyway I could borrow a pair?" I looked down and fiddled with my fingers, ee began to laugh. "I'll go get you some." He paused the movie and ran up the steps, leaving me alone on the couch.

-o-

About an hour later I was passed out on the couch in Andy's batman shirt and grey sweat pants. Andy had fallen asleep right next to me.