Chapter Twelve

*The picture above is Alexandria, minus the septum piercing. So now you can put a face to the name*

Alexandria's POV

We strolled the board walk hand and hand, leaving our differences in the past. We went in and out of stores, Andy was sweet enough to buy me what ever I needed or wanted. "Are you hungry?" He looked down at me, his beautiful eyes matched the color of the waves crashing against the pier.

"A little, I can wait until we get back to your house though." He furrowed his eye brows in confusion. "First of all, it's your house too, and second of all... I want ice cream." I laughed at the serious face he made when he mentioned ice cream. 

"There's an ice cream place a little ways down the pier..." he raised his perfectly shaped eyebrows in hope. "Fine." I rolled my eyes. "Andy! What are you-" He picked me up and tossed me on his back. 

"We'll get there faster this way!" I wrapped one arm around his neck and kept the other at the bottom of my sundress, tugging it down so it didn't fly up. "Andy, I have a dress on!" He began to laugh, causing his back to move up and down. "Oh well!" He began to run, I released the flowing fabric and tightly gripped his shoulders, his Gazelle legs taking us to where we needed to go quickly.

"We're here!" His deep voice raised in pitch, excitement painted across his face. I slid down his back, fixing my wrinkled dress. Andy ordered a chocolate and vanilla swirl, while I ordered mint chocolate chip, both frozen treats were served on cones.

We sat down at a table that was shaded by an umbrella. Andy's phone interupted his ice cream eating. He looked down and read the text he received, his eye widened. "Shit! we need to go, I totally forgot about our concert tonight." My eyes lit up. "Concert?" He shook his head and smiled at my excitement. "Yeah, you're coming, right?" I nodded repeatedly.

"Of course! I've never been to a concert before." Andy's eyes widened. "What? You never been to a-" He stopped himself. "Oh yeah... I'm sorry." I shook my head. "Don't be, I finally get to go to one tonight." He smiled at me, causing me to blush. "You're so cute when you're excited." His smile never faded, not even once.

We both walked back to the car, holding hands and finishing our ice cream cones. I glanced over at him every chance I could get, just to look at his beautiful face.

CC's POV

It was nearly three o'clock when I texted Andy, he and Alexandria had been out almost all damn day. How long does it take to get a fuckin' haircut? The concert started at five, which we all forgot about, well accept for Jake. He's usually the most responsible.

Finally, Andy and Alexandria pulled back into the driveway and entered the house. I looked up from the couch, where I was sitting with Jake and Jinxx. I noticed that all of Alex's hair was gone. Now, only a shrub up red hair sat on top of her head.

"What did you do with the real Alexandria?" She looked so different, her hair was... so short. I liked it. She laughed and ran her fingers through it, Andy answered: "I ditched her at the boardwalk." Alexandria laughed even louder.

I gave them a confused look. "Boardwalk?" Alexandria froze next to Andy awkwardly. "So that's what took you guys so long?" I asked. "Yeah... we went for ice cream." She told me, and then she added: "Andy wouldn't stop begging for it." I sighed and twidled my thumbs in my lap.

"Andy begs everyone for it." Ashley smirked as he walked down the steps. "Shut the fuck up Ash." Andy stomped into the kitchen, awkward silence filled the room. "I like your hair Alexandria." I smiled, trying to make things less awkward. "Thank you, but you can call me Alex." I nodded with a smile. God, she was so beautiful.

"I bet that's what Andy called you while you guys were-" The happy expression on Alex's face disappeared. "Ash! Shut the hell up!" I shouted at him, Ashley laughed hysterically. "What? I was gonna say while they were at the boardwalk! Jeez, take a damn joke, man!" He shook his head in laughter and walked back up stairs with a beer in his hand.

"Alex, don't take what Ash says seriously, he's always an asshole." She ignored me and walked outside, clearly embarrassed by Ashley's immature jokes. 

Jake and Jinxx shared awkward glances. "Of course this happens right before the fucking concert." I mumbled to myself. "I'll go to talk to Ash." Jinxx got up from the couch. "I'll go talk to Andy." Jake did the same. "I'll go talk to Alex." We all walked into different directions. God I hope this goes well...