Chapter Nineteen

Ashley's POV

"Wait, what happened? Oh my god... Are they okay?" The words coming through the phone seemed to be unreal. CC had ditched me after I spilt my last beer on him accidentally, and I couldn't find Jinxx anywhere, so I was all alone.

"I... I don't know." Jake sighed from the other line, he had been missing since the party had started. I assumed that he was on his was to the hospital since he was the first one on Andy's emergency contact list considering Jake was almost always sober. "I'll be right there." I hung up and called an Uber since I was too drunk to drive and Andy had taken the limo.

Alexandria's POV

I woke up, a bright light shining in my face. I found my balance and stood on my own two feet. I began to walk towards the light, curious of what it was. A long, white, silky dress dragged behind me. My legs felt like air, in fact, I couldn't feel them at all. I looked down and saw my bare feet swiftly moving amongst a group of clouds.

"Alexandria Roberts." A voice echoed, but no one was around. "This is not your time." It stated. I then realized what was going on. "Please God, help me." A pleading Andy appeared next to me.

"Andy?" He didn't hear me. It was like I was invisible. He had on a white suit, which was strange for him.

"God please... Take me instead, I couldn't live with myself knowing the last thing I did was yell at her. I have spent living my life blindly, not realizing how little time I may have, but Alex has showed me how to enjoy every little moment, and I have. So I'm ready. Send me to hell for all I care, I probably deserve it with all of the people and things I've taken advantage of. Just please take me instead of her."

The deep, loud voice laughed. "Andy, do you know how many people you have helped? You have saved thousands of lives just by doing what you love. Now go back and make up the time you have missed. Your time here is done."

"Wait! What about Alex?" Andy's voice was slow and shaky. "Goodbye, Andy." I could tell by the loud voices tone that it was smiling. Andy then disappeared.

"So, Alex..." A shadowy figure appeared before me. "Jax..." I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My own sister... In heaven.

"Alexandria? Alexandria... Alexandria!" My eyes fluttered open, everything was blurry and pain scattered throughout my body. "Alexandria, you're going to be okay. Just keep your eyes open and focus on me." A women running besides me stated.

When I looked around, I counted a total of five people wheeling me into a hospital. I tried to move my neck, but I couldn't. "Try to stay still, you have a neck brace on." I was both confused and scared.

I opened my mouth trying to talk, but something was stopping me. "You can't talk, you have an oxygen mask to keep your breathing stable." A male voice announced. I was dizzy and my body ached with pain, I could taste and see blood everywhere.

"Stay with us Alexandria." A pair of doors burst open. "Get her on the bed stat!" That was the last thing I heard before I blacked out once more.

Andy's POV

I opened my eyes, blackness surrounding me. Glass was everywhere, along with bent metal and blood stains. My body laid still in the back seat of what was left of the limo.

I heard shouting and saw bright lights shining. I tried not to move just in case anything was broken. I looked to my left to check on Alex, but she wasn't there. I knew she had been taken care of because dead bodies were always removed from the scene last.

"Stay still, we're coming to get you!" A voice shouted. Two men pried open the mangled door and carefully pulled me out, lying me on a gurney.

"What's your name, sir?" A bright light was flashed into my eyes. "Andrew, Andrew Biersack." It hurt like hell to talk. "Okay Andrew, what hurts?" I was pushed into the back of an ambulance.

"My... my chest." One of the men placed a breathing mask over my face. "Alright Andrew, take a couple of deep breaths." He said, hooking me up to a heart monitor. "I can't." My chest felt like it was filling up with sand, and soon it was going to overflow.

"Just do your best." An IV was stuck into my arm. "Where's Alex?" Some of the metaphorical sand began to disappear. "She was taken to the hospital." The sirens on the ambulance blared. "Is she okay?" The sand was now completely gone.

"Don't worry, she's in good hands." I turned my head the slightest bit and the sand came back. It's only anxiety I told myself, but I was wrong.