Barrett(RF2; RF4)[Messy]

Ever since we were kids, __________ always was my first pick to marry. I wanted her more than anything. I wanted her to love me like I did.

Then Kyle came. The bastard romanced her. I tried anyway to get her to love me, not him. I even tried dating Dorothy for a while to get her jealous.

The bastard.... He deserved to die in the woods.... I don't feel a shred of guilt about choking him.... The way he manipulated _________ into loving him.... It was sick....

Poor _________ didn't know what to think. Her fiancé appeared in the woods dead. She was too shocked to say anything.

Alicia found out through her powers. She said she was going to tell my father. So I grabbed the crystal ball off the table and slammed it into her head. She hit the ground.

I was about to leave when I heard shuffling upstairs. I walked up there and saw Ray, shaking under his covers. I grabbed the pillow off his bed and held it over his face so he couldn't breathe.

Three people died within a week, a serial killer on the loose, and ________ could hardly take the stress. So I comforted her. I would visit her everyday and make her food.

As time went on, people started to question my suspicious behavior. So I had to frame someone.

I framed Dorothy.

It made sense, a jealous Dorothy killed Kyle. That was what everyone said, it's what everyone believed. Dorothy is still in jail today.

I asked ___________ to come to Selphia with me. She agreed quickly, wanting to get out of Alvarna. She made accessories for me to sell to the villagers. We bought a house together too. It was next door to Forte and Kiel.

Yet __________ didn't see me as a lover. I had to settle with sleeping in the room next door to hers. I had to be tortured with hearing her sweet breathing and the noises she made while she dreamed.

Recently, I've started watching her while she sleeps. A few weeks ago I started pulling her blanket back to see her wonderful body. The way her clothes hung ever so sexily on her made my breathing shaky. The way her outstretched neck was so clear of markings. Her hair slightly damp.....

Though the other day, I did it again. She had a soft smile while she slept. I pulled the blanket back again, aching to see her body just once more.

That's when I saw it on her neck.

The hickey.

I felt rage raise in my stomach. I walked out of the room and pulled my clothes on and left her sleeping. I walked next door and kicked the door open. Forte jumped up, frightened. I ignored her and walked over to her younger brother.

I grabbed the small boy by the shirt and glared into his eyes, "Who has __________ been with?!"

"Wh-What?! I don't know!"

"SHUT UP!! You know everything in this town don't you?! Tell me who she's been seeing!!"

Kiel's eyes were wide, watering. Forte's sword rested slightly on my shoulder, "Put. Him. Down."

I glared at her, my hand wrapped around Kiel's neck, "Back off...."

"L-L...."

I turned my attention back to the sobbing Kiel, "L-Leon...."

I dropped te boy and pushing past Forte. I turned to her before leaving and said, "You tell anyone and I'll kill Kiel."

"Barrett.... Why....?" asked Forte, holding Kiel close to her chest.

I didn't answer her and left.

~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~

"Barrett? Are you going out?" asked _________ from the other room.