Daiki Aomine/Taiga Kagami[Your OURS]

You could feel your hand shaking horribly as you pumped the air into the basketball. You always volunteered to help the clubs. Sorta like an errand girl.

Your hand slipped, hit the handle of the pump and the ball rolled across the floor. Atushi picked the ball up and watched as you smiled and took the ball from him. You went back to pumping the balls.

Atushi would never understand. It wasn't money or family troubles or bullying.

It was love.

It was bad love.

Life seemed to hate you for some reason, and Fate ganged up with Life just to bully you even more.
You were the lover of two over-possessive, violent, hateful, and obsessive boys, who hated each other.

Daiki Aomine and Taiga Kagami.

You had known Aomine longer. You went to Teiko and went to a lot of classes together. Kagami was more recent. About two years ago, he moved down the street.

You weren't sure how you got into such a mess.
Kagami was protective of you. Over-protective of you. He hardly let you do anything when you were near him. He wouldn't let anyone touch you or look at you. He had said on many occasions that he "would want nothing more than to tie you up, ravish your body, and keep you as a pet."

Aomine however was....less kind. He was always saying he hated you. He bullied you. He despised you. Whenever you two were near each other in public, Aomine would say awful things to you. When in private, he would beat the sh*t out of you.

But here was the kicker:

Both of them had said, "If you are ever seen with HIM anywhere near you, I will kill you without even thinking."

For Aomine, that meant Kagami. For Kagami, that meant Aomine.

Also, coincidentally, you had to go to a basketball game tonight to watch both of them.

You felt like crying but didn't. It would only make things worse. 

~~~~~~

You kissed Kagami on his cheek and smiled, "Good luck."

He nodded and put his hand on your head. You looked up at him slightly confused.

"Don't talk to anyone until the game is over."
Kagami lifted his bag higher and went to join his teammates.

You then made your way to the other side of the stadium to Aomine. He glared at you when you showed up.

You smiled for him, hoping to weaken the blow you were about to be dealt.

Aomine grabbed you by your head and dragged you where no one could see you. It was a custodian room. The walls were lined with various cleaning supplies and such.

Aomine narrowed his eyes and gripped a full head of your hair. He slammed you against the wall, the crowd in the stadium drowning out the noise of him beating you.

He heard his teammates looking for him and threw his jacket at you.

"Put this on and hide the scars. If I see you talk to anyone, and it'll be worse later."

You nodded and collected yourself, waiting a few minutes for Aomine to leave before leaving too.

You sat down in your seat. You watched as the two teams made their way to the court. You waited for the game to start before standing up and leaving the stadium.

After stopping at a hardware store, you walked down the street to the bus stop where you rode all the way to your street.

When you got home, you made quick work of barricading the doors inside. You stuffed a few days worth of food in your room and padlocked the door from the inside. You put barb wire on the outside ledge of your window.