Chapter 41: Remember Me

A/N: you know.... Sometimes I think you guys don't love me... lol jkjk maybe I shouldn't have asked for so many comments tho...

____________________________________________

"Why doesn't he remember me?!" I yell in the doctor's face.

"Calm down. We didn't think he had hurt his head but apparently he has. It must be more serious than we had hoped."

"More serious?"

"Yes as in we must run tests to determine if this is temporary or not."

Then it hits me. What if he doesn't get his memory back? Everything that's happened, the love, the fights, the memories. All of it, just gone.

I walk back to the waiting room and sit down in a chair. I could hear Michele and Dave asking me what happened but all I could do was throw my head in my hands and sob.

❤Austin's Point of View❤

What just happened? That was so weird.

I chuckle silently to myself when someone else walks in.

"Hello Austin. My name is Dr. Dray. How are you feeling?"

Damn. She's hot. Long blonde hair, blue eyes.

"I'm feeling great Dr. Dray. How are you feeling?"

She laughs casually before shaking her head.

"We aren't here for me Mr. Mahone. Do you remember anything before the accident?" she asks.

"Yeah I remember everything." I speak confidently.

She raises an eyebrow. "Everything?"

"Yes. The date is December 7th 2012. My name is Austin Carter Mahone. I am 16 years old. I own a red Range Rover. I'm going to start working on my album and singles so that's why I live in Miami, Florida with my mom. I grew up in Texas and that's where I met my 4 best friends, Alex, Robert, Zach, and Tyler. Oh and Alex's girlfriend is pregnant."

The doctor looks kind of shocked in a way to hear that I remember everything. I smirk.

"Okay. Um... would you like to speak to your mother?" she asks, probably not sure what to say right now.

I nod and she walks out.

2 minutes later, my beautiful mother walks through the door.

"Hey mom."

"Hi sweety. How are you?" she asks, grabbing my hand.