Chapter 28: Wait Wut

At 6:30 in the morning my iPhone started blasting "Sail" by Awolnation. Austin groans tiredly and throws a pillow over his head. 

"Babe we have to get up!" I say while shaking him awake again. 

"But I don't wanna." He whines. 

"Well you already told that girl that you and Sarah were taking her to go shopping on black Friday and that's today. So get your lazy ass up and take a shower. 

"Carry me?" he asks sarcastically. 

"Hell no! You should be carrying me." 

"Ugh fine!" he mumbles. I was kidding but okay. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder and carries me to the bathroom. He sets me down on the counter before starting the water. He rips off his shirt with full sleepiness. His eyes drooped then he removed his pats and underwear, leaving me staring in awe. 

Austin notices me and smirks. "Let's save water. You can shower with me." 

He takes off my shirt then his eyes grow big when he sees that I wasn't wearing a bra. I slide off the counter and pull down my shorts along with my panties. He takes my hand and pulls me into the shower. 

I feel the warm water run down my back as Austin grabs me and pulls me close. 

Our bodies are pressed tightly up against each other's. Austin rests his forehead against mine and looks deeply into my green eyes, sending butterflies erupt throughout my whole entire body. 

"You're so perfect." He mumbles. 

I smile and place my hand gently on his cheek. He places his hand on top of mine and rubs it. 

"Delilah?" 

"Yes?" 

"Um, when do you think we will be old enough to have kids?" he asks softly. 

I blush slightly. "I don't know. Why?" I smile. 

"Because I've just been seeing all these babies lately and I just, I just can't wait to be a dad sometime." 

"What brought this up?" I ask. 

"Nothing really. I just... I don't know." 

"Well I think you would be the best dad in the whole wide world, but we are young. I think when we want kids, after we're married of course, and then we should just try." 

"So 3, right? Try for 2 boys then have a little girl?" he asks with a sparkle in his eyes. 

"Yes. What do you want to name them?" 

Look at us planning our future when we're only 16. Wow. 

"I really want to name one of them after my dad. And I really like the name Quinton. What bout you?" 

"I don't know. I want their names to be strong. Just like us." I say. 

"Gosh, I love you! Why do you have to be so damn perfect?" Austin asks, pulling me even closer to him. 

I blush and hold Austin close. 

"So where do you want to get married at?" he blurts out. 

My heart flutters at the thought of marriage. Me being Mrs. Austin Mahone? That's unreal. 

"Hmm. Maybe Texas?" I suggest. "We could have a cute country wedding with all our friends and family." 

"Then we would honeymoon in Paris and make love under the stars." Austin says, closing his eyes.