Chapter 1: Taken

***3 months later***

"Austin!" I yell. "Babe Put me down now!"

Austin had thrown me over his shoulder as he ran around Alex's backyard, threatening to throw me into his pool.

"Not unless you kiss me first." He replies with a smirk.

"Deal. Just please don't throw me in the pool!" I beg.

He puts me down and rests his hands on my hips as I wrap my arms around his neck. He brings his warm lips down to mine and begins to kiss me passionately. I run my hands through his hair while he licks my bottom lip, begging for entrance.

I open my mouth and we begin fighting for dominance. Damn he is a good kisser.

We keep it up for a few more seconds then I hear scuffling. I open my eyes for a split second then see Robert and Zach running towards us. They get on either side of Austin and I and push us hard into the pool. I hold my breath as I fall in. I still had all my clothes on because I hadn't planned to swim at all. I saw Austin doggy paddling over to me. Oh my gosh. My boyfriend is such a dork.

"Need a lift, ma'am?"

I smirk and wrap my legs around him as he starts swimming to the shallow end of the pool. We get out and I begin to shiver at the sudden temperate change.

"C'mere honey." Austin says. I walk over to him and he wraps his arms around me, pressing his warm body against mine. I close my eyes as I become warmer. Then I feel his lips gently kiss my forehead.

We stay like that for what seems like forever. At least that's how long I wish we had.

***

At around 2 in the morning, We said our goodbyes and headed out Alex's front door. Austin held open the door to his car for me then gestured for me to get in. I smiled as he shut the door and walked around to get in himself. He started the car and began driving. We soon arrived at my house and he parked in the drive way.

"Here we are," he speaks sadly.

"Austy what's wrong?" I ask.

"Its just... I just.... I just don't like leaving you."

"Aww. Well my mom wont be home until noon tomorrow and I don't really want to be alone at night... will you stay with me?" My moms going to be pissed if she finds out I had Austin over alone without permission. Well the less she knows, the better, I think.

"I thought you would never ask." he smirks.

He gets out and opens the door for me again. As we walk to the front door he grabs my hand and intertwines his fingers inbetween my own.

I grab the key from underneath the mat and unlock my front door. I bring Austin inside and take him upstairs to my room.

"What do you wanna do?" Austin asks.

"Um... I'm actually really tired." I admit.

"Okay, do you want me to sing you a lullaby?" he asks sweetly.

"Yes please."

I lay down on my bed and he does too. He wraps his arms around my waist from behind as he kissed my cheek. He then begins singing "Perfect Two" by Auburn which was said to be me and Austin's song. When he's done, he kisses my head.

"Delilah?"

"Yeah?"

"I've been needing to tell you something for a while now. I just had to wait for the perfect time. And right now, seems perfect." he whispered.