Chapter 30: Leggo

Once Austin has come back to his normal self, I get back in my seat and he starts driving.  

I turn on the radio and "I knew you were trouble" by Taylor swift comes on. 

Austin and I are both big fans so we start singing as loud and obnoxiously as we could. Every now and then we would die laughing.  

When we were at an intersection, I looked over at the car next to us and saw a mahomie staring at us. 

I laughed even harder then we drive away. 

Once the song ended, Austin spoke up. "Hey are you hungry?" 

"Sure I guess." 

"Okay where do you wanna eat?"  

"Ummm. I really don't care. As long as I get some food!" I laugh. 

Pretty soon we arrive at a nearby subway. 

We walk in and the lady asks me what I want. I tell her 2 pizza subs. 

Austin looks at me in shock. "Damn babe. You just had all that popcorn!"  

I shrug as he tells the lady what he wants as well. 

We grab our chips and sit down at a table. 

"What would happen if I accidentally tweeted and turned on my location?" Austin asks out of the blue. 

"Well we'd be screwed. Why?" 

But before austin could answer, a swarm of people rushed through the door and hovered around us. 

"Austin I love you!" 

"Austin will you marry me?" 

"Can I have your autograph?!" 

Those were just some of the words coming from their mouths. 

These girls were sitting down with us and they started eating our food and Hugging us. 

We were practically being attacked by these fans. 

I heard the manager yelling at them to get out but they wouldn't. 

Then I felt cold hands grab my wrists and pull me out of the chair. 

I fell on the ground immediately hurting my wrist. 

I could hear austin yelling my name as the mahomie cornered him. 

More and more were rushing through the doors as they trampled me to get to Austin. 

I immediately dialed the police and pretty soon the cops came and cleared them all out. 

I was still on the ground from my fall.  

Austin runs over to me with torn clothes and lipstick marks all over his body. 

I couldn't help but laugh as he helps me to my feet. 

"Oh my god Delilah are you okay?" He asks in panic. 

I laugh and nod.  

"Yeah! That was.... Interesting!" I giggle. 

Austin looks at me and starts laughing himself. 

"I can't believe that just happened." We say I'm unison, laughing even harder. 

I see all of the fans outside of the windows banging on them and placing their cheeks on them. 

Austin takes a picture and tweets it saying he loves them. 

A police officer comes over to us and begins scolding us. 

"The next time you both are in public, please get a god damn body guard! You could've got the yourselves killed!"