Chapter 1: I Have Just the Place. . .

Start from the beginning

I slowly nodded. "I'll do it. I'll do the quest."

Chiron smiled. "Very good. Now. . ."

-=×=-

After I was done talking about the quest and it's details, I went back to the beach to see Percy unconscious and shivering on the sand.

"Oh, no no no no no no!" I mumbled and shook Percy, trying to free him from his dream or flashback, but it didn't work.

After countless tries, I went down to the lake and cupped my hands. I filled the water in-between my fingers. I then walked over to my dreaming boyfriend and let the liquid trickle from my fingers to on top of his face. He sputtered.

"Annabeth. . . NO!" He yelled and shot up, but when he realized he wasn't in the dream he layed back down.

I walked over to the son of Poseidon and wrapped my arms around him.

"I shouldn't have left you alone," I mumbled into his chest.

Percy POV

"I shouldn't have left you alone," she said, and I then kissed her forehead.

"It's not your fault," I said. "I shouldn't have scared you."

She looked at me, "It's fine Perce. Can you tell me what the dream was about?"

I thought about the dream and its vividness. "W-we got out of Tartarus, a-and you said it was my fault for letting arachne attach a string to your ankle, a-and, and-"

"Percy, take your time. You don't have to rush," Annabeth said soothingly, and right after she said it my mouth decided to actually form words.

"And you, you broke up with me."

The words hung in the air. Annabeth, nor I wanted to break the fragile silence. It stretches out longer, longer, until Annabeth suddenly cut through it.

"Percy, I would never break up with you. You mean too much to me," She said, and my muscles relaxed and I let out a breath I didn't even know I had. But I acted too soon.

"Percy?"

"Mmmhmm?"

"Well, I- I have to go on a quest- a solo one- and I'll be leaving camp for a bit. . ."

My eyes widened. "What?"

"I-it's a really important quest, that can save lives-" I cut her off.

"I'm kidding Annabeth. I support you even though we won't be together physically. You can do your quest." Annabeth smiled warmly at me.

"Thank you Percy. Your the best."

Timeskip (I said to myself that I wouldn't do these but I don't think you want to read about EVERYTHING)

After Annabeth left I've had nothing fun to do. I'd duel, but I couldn't duel Annabeth. I could hang out with the seven, but it wasn't the seven without Annabeth. Long story short I packed my bags a week early and headed home to surprise mom.

As I had my blue duffel bag hanging from my left arm, I knocked on the apartment door with my right hand. My mom appeared behind it.

"Percy! You're here a week early! Not that I mind of course!" She said and gave me a bear hug that could rival Tyson's. "Why are you back so early?"

"Annabeth left early and camp got boring so I decided to come back home."

Mom smiled. "Well that's nice! I really think you should get away from all of that and take a break."

I was confused. "But I am. I came back home."

"No, not like that! I mean, like a vacation, get your school done. . ."

"But-!"

"No buts, and I have just the place you can go to get your school done and get a break."

That's when I noticed the phone in her hand and the caller ID 'Melissa' on the screen.

-=×=-

As mom was explaining her relation to 'Melissa', she was also driving me to the airport because apparently, 'flying on a black pegusus that likes donuts onto thier front yard would freak them out.' Pfffft. Mortals.

And also, 'Melissa' (Who, mom made me call Aunt Melissa) was mom's best friend 'til mom met Poseidon. They lost connection. Then that day Aunt Melissa decided to call her and catch back up with each other. Aunt Melissa has a son named Scott, and her husband left. Mom told her about her life and Paul and me, leaving out the demigod stuff of course.

We then pulled into the airport parking lot, and mom handed me my plane ticket and my suitcase. I was finally taking a break.

-=×=-

On the plane was not fun. At least I knew Zeus can't zap me, because I saved the world. . . again, and did him a few favors. But doing the lord of the skies a few favors isn't going to help me deal with the little boy kicking my seat and the guy sleeping on my shoulder with his music turned up all the way. Let's just say I thanked Zeus when the plane landed.

I picked up my luggage and decided to walk to Aunt Melissa's house. It wasn't too far away and I needed the excersize. It was a tiny bit early, but the air felt nice.

-=×=-

I looked at the house, then at the unfolded paper with Aunt Melissa's address. This was it. My ticket away from the demigod world for a bit.

3rd Person POV

Scott McCall was just about to go to school, when he herd a knock on the door.

"Come in!" He yelled, about ten feet from the door.

The door swung open to reveal a guy, about Scott's age, with raven black hair, sea-green eyes, and a strong build.

Scott's mom came down from upstairs with her phone in hand.

"Percy! I just got off the phone with your mom."

____________________________________

Wow! Long chapter! I can't wait to edit this! *note the sarcasm*

I literally spent three hours straight on this chapter, so it would help a TON if you vote, comment, and stay tuned for more chapters!

TTYL

STYLE ON

NINJA OUT!

~MStyle & Ninja