Inside, and There.

Start from the beginning

"I know I've seen you like this before but..," he strokes a hand from her rib cage to her hip, one smooth curve, "Damn."

She grins, her nose crinkling up at his cute comment and leans in pressing a kiss to his lips, letting her body sink into him.

He reaches a hand into her hair and tugs it out of the messy bun, allowing it to shower down in its cascade of blonde, brushing over her bare shoulders.

As he does so, she makes her hands busy my tugging at the strap of his belt, unlatching it and sliding it out from the loops. She feels his hand sliding up her back, inching closer to the hook of her bra.

Something comes over her, a certain feeling of unsureness as he tries to work the straps apart.

"Wait." She steps back. Suddenly aware that she would be naked, everything on exhibition in front of him. "I can't."

"What's wrong?" Up to this point, he thought their minds were aligned, but the turn of events let him now that, he's in fact, wrong.

"Nothing I just.. I thought about what we would be doing and, I just can't." She shook her head, starting to put her hair back up into a high ponytail. "I'm sorry."

He sighed, "Don't be. I understand if you're not ready."

That wasn't it. Emma should have thought it through sooner, but when his finger tips brushed over the clasp of her bra, a light shone up in her brain. She'd be having sex with her lifetime best friend. The literal thought that went through her mind was, 'Gurl, your best friend's dick will be INSIDE you.'
Nonetheless, she didn't deny or tell him the truthful reason, simply going with it.

"Thank you. I'll be in the shower."

After she left the room, Killian solemnly nodded and sat down on the bed, feeling let down and embarrassed as he grabbed a pillow to rest it on his lap with a sigh, "Don't worry, it's not like I have a problem getting horny. Since you know, I haven't gotten laid in fucking years." He muttered to himself.

-

Emma walked out of the shower and heard Ruby and Killian's conversation coming from the kitchen. She listened curiously.

"You wanna see it?" She could sense the smile in Killian's voice as he spoke.

"Yes! Right now!"

"Okay, okay here. Don't tell anyone, alright."

It was silent for a bit, and Emma stepped a little further down the hall to hear more clearly.

"Oh my god! It's huge!" Ruby exclaimed softly. At this point Emma furrowed her brows, wondering if what was happening was what she thought...

"Yeah. You think she'll like it?"

"Oh yes she will love it." Ruby snickered, "She'll probably moan at the first taste."

Emma's jaw dropped and she barged in, expecting to see Ruby peering down to the area right under Killian's waist, "OH MY GOD GUYS. WHAT THE FUCK?"

Killian slammed the fridge door shut, the situation not at all being what was going through Emma's head.

"What the fuck what?" The brunette raised an eyebrow at her friend.

"Nothing, I thought..." Emma smiled slightly, relieved, "Nothing."

"Weirdo." Killian grinned, winking at his girlfriend flirtatiously, seemingly more content than earlier after what had gone down..... Literally.

"So. Dinner?"

"Sounds fantastic."

"Yup."

-
I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD.
Reasons for not updating:
- School.
- Writer's Block.
- Boyfriend drama.
- Friend drama.
- Phone getting taken away cuz I've been BAD ASF this year. I'm talking drugs, skipping school to the mall, the big S word. BUT IM STILL AN ANGEL I SWEAR.
- Got caught up in a bad year :(.
( TEMPTATION'S IN THE MAKING)