"Idiot", "Dumbass", and "Jackass."

I have a writing exam from my English class on Friday, and since it's writing, this will be my way of studying. You guys are in luck 💕.

Emma grabbed her bag and angrily stomped out of Bobst, going over to the familiar car and opening his door, "Get out."

"Why?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I said get out." Her voice harsh.

He put his hands up in defense and stepped down from the jeep, only to be met by a slap to the face.

"Wha-Hey!" He rubbed his tingling cheek.

Her hands fisted in his shirt and she backed him up against the car, closing the door again with his body, "You're an idiot! We were fine like we were doing! But you had to ruin it, God you dumbass!" She said furiously, which she was. The only reason she didn't punch him is because she didn't want to feel bad later and have to hold an ice pack up to his face.

"Why are you so mad? I didn't do anything."

Hearing this, Ruby stepped out of the car to see what was the deal, she looked at them, "What the hell's going on?"

"This jackass kissed me." Emma turned her face to Ruby.

"Woah! You kissed her?!" She looked to Killian who has still being held against the car by Emma's grip.

"It was just a kiss to see her reaction. Not liking it so far."

"Damn it I just wanna pull your hair and kick you hard and and squeeze your head!" She shoved her arms against his chest with a small growl before taking a step back and sighing loudly.

"Sounds lovely." He gave a sarcastic smile.

Ruby came up and smacked the back of his head, "I agree with her. Why'd you have to fuck everything up?"

"Why does it ever matter, and ow." He glared at her, "Why does she care anyways? She said she doesn't have feelings for me."

"She does you asshole!"

"What?" His voice was softer, looking between the blonde and the brunette.

Emma's gaze fell down to the floor and she didn't even dare to look up before walking away, well, jogging away.

"What- Emma!" He was going to go after her but was stopped by Ruby's hand on his arm, "Let her go."

"But..." He watched her rush away.

"She needs time, just leave her alone."

Killian didn't say anything for a while, his heart pounding hard against his ribcage, confusion flooding his mind at all of the sudden information. He'd assumed that maybe she had a crush on him, but feelings?

"She likes me?"

"'Like' isn't really the word for it."

"What so she loves me or something?" He turned to Ruby.

She just shrugged, "Don't know. She's had a thing for you since you guys pretty much met."

"That's a complete lie. She hooks up with a different guy every few weeks, you think I'm supposed to believe she has 'feelings' for me?" He stared at her in disbelief.

"Look I don't know - and women have needs. She can't just wait for you to stop being so clueless and figure it out."

"Well she hid it pretty well!"

She sighed, "Let's just go home and wait for her."

"I can't leave her alone, it's New York for fuck's sake. There's a rapist and a drunk at every block."