"Duuuuude! Wild!"

Ruby, one of Emma's friend, invited both her and Killian to a party that would be hosted in her building. It was mostly people from collage getting high and boozed. Both of them were opposed to the drugs, but they never turned down some alcohol.
The party was supposed to be a way for students to get out of their studying mind for a while and just let loose. Everyone was pretty stressed up with mid-terms coming up, and they needed to just relax a bit. These tests happens regularly, but the time surrounding them was always filled with tension.

So Emma and Killian decided to go, thinking it would be nice.

Ruby told them to arrive at 7, but it was around 6:25 and they were already getting ready.

Both in individual rooms whilst the chose, and put on the clothes.

She was nearly done, only needed to put on some make up and her heel. Killian on the other hand, was still in his boxers while scanning his eyes over the choices of clothes.

After a little while, he decided to just go with dark jeans and a v-neck maroon sweater along with his black leather jacket. It was certainly cold outside and he didn't want to freeze his ass off.

Emma didn't really care about the weather, it wasn't that cold, just slightly. And since Ruby warned they might be probably thrown into a pool (a heated one) she wore a white bathing suit under the loose black dress that ended at her mid-thigh.

She quickly did her eyeshadow, dusting just a bit of black across her lid then but on a nude lip balm. She slipped into her black stilettos and walked into his room, "You ready?"

"Aye." He smiled at her, his gaze raking over her body for just a second, "You look great."

"Same goes to you." She grabbed his arm and pulled him out of he room, "Come onnnnn."

"We have time."

"But I wanna get there already." She laughed softly and tossed his keys at him the made her way to the front door.

"We'll be there soon enough."

Ruby's building was a solid twenty minutes away, and she's glad they left early because they pretty much got there at 7:06.

Once parked, they made their way to the 4th floor where the party was held, and when they stepped onto that hallway alined on each side with apartment doors, it was like entering another world. An insane one.

People had squirt guns filled with beer and they were spraying it at each other, lights were being shined, pretty much everyone was grinding on each other to the rhythm of the music, and she swears she saw someone giving head in a shadowed corner. It was crazy.

"Love, you might want to stay close." Killian said to her ear so she could hear over the loud booming of the song.

She nodded and his hands was on her waist in an instant, holding her close and guiding her through the loud crowd that were jumping up and down and shouting while throwing random stuff in the air. More down the hallway, it was a bit calmer, but still mad.

Quickly, she spotted the host of the party and ran towards her, "Ruby! This is out of control!"

Clearly drunk, the brunette slurred her words, "Emma chillllll, have some fun."

Emma rolled her eyes and pulled Ruby into her apartment, Killian following behind.

When inside the safe walls, they heard the moans and harsh breathing coming from a room not to far off.

"What the hell?" He looked around.

"Oh, that." Ruby laughed, "Lovely couple wanted some privacy."

"Lovely indeed." He sighed.

"Ruby, this party is way too crazed."

"Emma, I know. But let them have fun, we never do. It's all books, assignments, and tests. We need a break." She shrugged, "Let go."

They argued for a while more. But Emma and Killian gave up and somehow got sucked into the whole dilemma. Nearly an hour an a half later they were both up to their heads with beer, alcoholic flowing through their blood. Emma was with Ruby and some of her other gals. Killian was with some dudes that were trying to persuade him to smoke, with the drinks in his body, he caved and ended up smoking one or two. He's pretty sure it was weed instead of cigarettes, but who cared, right?

They finally both reunited when they stumbled into each other in middle of the crowd. He grabbed her by the hips, holding on in hopes she wouldn't fall. But they never parted.
They stayed like that, chest to chest, hip to hip, their chests heaving from all of the dancing.

"Duuuuude! Wild!" Some random guy, clearly high and drunk, said to them while passing by and nodding his head.

The both chuckled, their chests rumbling together and their gazes instantly connected.

"Ems! Let's go for a dip!" Ruby shouted and pulled them away from each other while a bunch of people ran downstairs to the community pool.

Emma threw her dress aside, not caring where it landed before jumping into the the pool with everyone else.
And suddenly all of them were dancing in the water, some making out, some doing other stuff.

The beer running through them was enough to take off the edge of being in a bathing suit in the New York winter.

So they just stayed like that, partying all night.

Killian decided to stop drinking and went to Ruby's apartment and sipped some coffee, trying to get his mind clear before driving home.

Then Emma stumbled into the apartment, drenched in bleached water from head to toe, the wet fabric of the bathing suit now nearly transparent and clinging to her skin, "Killiannnn! What's up, bro?"

"Bloody hell, Emma." He sighed looked at her, reaching for his jacket he had taken off earlier and wrapping it around her damp body, "You're lunatic, love."

"I sure am." A grin, "How have I not told you before..."

"Tell me what?" His eyebrows threaded together.

"How much I loooove you. And not like friend love, the kind of love that makes you want to just die because you can tell the person how you feel." Her fingers were now curling around his sweater, "And God I've been wanting to kiss you for so long and I've been wanting to tare those clothes off for sooo long. And I've had to keep it all inside."

He stayed in shock at her words, hands by her waist keeping her at a safe distance, "You're drunk."

Her smile was blinding, "So are you."

Then her lips were on his, his eyes wide and hers closed while she moaned in relief, tongue brushing against his luscious bottom lip while she clawed her nails at the material covering his back. He didn't kiss back, but didn't pull away either.

But he sunk into the moment, his eyelids sealing and his lips parting against hers. It was all tongue and brief hints of teeth as he cupped her ass and pressed her against him, his erection starting to grow right below her belly button. He'd kissed her before, always as a dare, but never like this. This was hot and needy and desperate. And all he wanted to do was push her back onto the kitchen table an have her right there. Her mind must've been going in the same direction because was already sliding to sit on the polished wood.

His hand slid up her side and caressed her ribcage before groping her breast ever so slightly, earning a whiny moan to slip past her throat.

"What the-"

Killian pulled apart and stared at Ruby.

"Fuck, Killian come back." Emma whispered with sealed eyes and griped his hair, legs spread around his hips.

"Emma!" She jolted and looked at Ruby, "Party-pooper." She grumbled.

"Killian!" Ruby smacked his head, "Sober up and get her home. Don't be stupid with something you know you'll regret."

He rubbed the back of his head and nodded, "Sorry, lass."

"Home. Now." She tossed him Emma's dress and pointed to the door.

He sighed and she left. After a few minutes of struggling to but the dress back on her, they were on their way back home.