Breakfast Pizza

Emma woke up around noon the following day, feeling a sharp pain right below her belly button and nausea took over her.

With a groan she rolled onto her side, then shifted back to her back since that seemed like the only way she could get the hurling feeling out of her gut just slightly.

She lingered on her thoughts of the previous day for a few seconds, how he had kissed her twice, then they went back home and he tried once or twice to grab her by the waist and pull her close, but she moved away from him every time. It was all too weird, she didn't even know what they were.
They just kissed, that all she thought of it for now.

Wether he wanted to make it more or not, she didn't know.

She finally got out of bed after debating on the idea for a while and headed straight to the kitchen, grabbing the little plastic bottle of Advil and taking out a pill.

"You okay? What's that for?"

Her muscles tensed at the sudden voice intruding the silence, but she relaxed once she knew it was Killian, "Cramps." She popped the pill in her mouth and turned to look at him.

"Oh," he scratched the back of his head, still drowsy from sleep, for some reason both of them slept in on the weekends, "when did it start?"

"Last night at around three in the morning, great way to wake up ain't it?" She smiled sarcastically and walked past him to the bathroom.

He followed, "Should I be expecting a moody Emma anytime soon?"

"Depends. Will you piss me off?" She stepped to the sink and took her green toothbrush, squirting some paste on it then began washing her teeth.

He leaned against the doorway casually and watched her, "I'll try not to."

Every time she was on her period he pretty much acted like her boyfriend, even before the whole kiss thing happened.
If he saw the littlest bit of pain showing on her face he'd ask if she was okay and if she needed something.
She wanted to tell him that it was ridiculous of him to act like that, it was just a period, she didn't have a long life illness.
But she kind of liked being treated like a princess, plus, whenever that special time rolled around her, body decided to throw every symptom she could get at her. And that included severe cramps, and the worst imaginable nausea, including a little bit of throwing up here and there.

By now she was used to it all, and she wouldn't stop him from pampering her.

She finished brushing her teeth, her mouth now fresh and minty, "Breakfast pizza?"

"Hell yeahh." He grinned and went to go get his phone.

She smiled slightly at his enthusiasm and headed back to her room, getting out pajama pants and a baggy t-shirt that she only usually used for sleeping.
Then she went to where he was on the couch and laid down, resting her head against the arm of it and moving her legs over his lap.

He handed her the remote as she hung up, "Pizza will be here in a bit."

She nodded and put on Battlestar Galactica.

"Doesn't that scare the hell out of you?" He asked and leaned back, placing his hands over her legs.

"Yeah, but I like it." She shrugged with a coy smile and nuzzled her head into the soft material of the couch.

He laid down on his side behind her, resting his head at the curve of her waist boldly, arm draped over her lower thigh.

"What the - what are you doing?" She looked down at him with a look of both shock and confusion.

"I'm watching TV."

She rolled her eyes, realizing that her ass was now pressed up against his chest, "And you have to watch it like this?"

"Does it bother you?"

"No, but-"

"Then be quiet." He smiled complacently.

With a sigh she dropped her head back on the arm of the couch and continued watching the show, only to be interrupted by a knock on the door.

He got up and took his wallet from the coffee table before going to the door, handing the guy the money and taking the square pizza box with a pleasant nod, "Thanks."

"No prob, dude." The young guy took his money and wondered off.

Killian went back inside, seeing Emma on her phone and Battlestar was on pause, "What are you doing?"

"Do you care?"

"No, I just asked for no reason." He placed the pizza down on the center table and plopped down on the couch.

"It's honestly none of your business."

"Okay, then. Don't tell me, whatever. No big deal."

She caved, "I'm texting someone."

"Who?" He opened the box and took out a slide covered in a thick layer of cheese.

"Oh, just, you know," She sat up with a smile, "this guy."

His head instantly snapped towards her, "What guy?"

She grinned and took a slice of pizza and laid down again, "This really hot guy from one of my classes, he gave me his number."

"That's..." He took a bite and looked down, "that's cool."

She snickered and nudged his upper arm with her foot, "I'm kidding, it's Liam. He wants to know how you're doing."

"Oh," He chuckled shyly to himself, "tell him a fine."

"I did, but you were totally jealous."  She started poking the same spot over and over on his shoulder with her toe.

"Cut it out," He smiled and pushed her foot away gently, "I wasn't jealous."

"Oh, please!" She laughed and imitated him in a deep voice with a British accent, "'That's, that's cool'. Killian you've never in your life said 'cool.'"

"There's lots you don't know of me, now shut up and eat." He gave her a look and took another bite at the slice.

"Fine. But you were jealous."

He sighed, "Think whatever you'd like."

The room got sucked into silence, the comfortable kind as they both ate.

"How's your stomach? You seem to be going good with the whole sitting up and down thing."

He nodded, "Yeah, I'm better." He tossed the crust back into the empty space of the box since he never ate it unless the pizza was from Domino's.

"Then can you go get me the socks?" She smiled looking at him hopefully.

He didn't nod or shake his head, he simply just got up and went to her room and to the drawer that had the socks. Which were basically the thick cotton, faded purple colored socks that were her favorite.

He brought them to her and asked her to hold her legs up.

She did as he said and watched as he slid the material onto her feet, fingers brushing over her skin.

There was another knock on the door and Emma looked at him quizzically, "Who is that?"

"Probably the pizza guy, I gave the idiot twenty bucks and he didn't give me the change." He finished off putting the socks on for her before going back to the door.

He opened it and instead of being met with the same skinny guy that had black hair down to his shoulders, he was met by a woman with gorgeous blue eyes and long dark brow hair.

"Milah."

"Hey." She smiled at him.

-
It's almost midnight and I have school tomorrow BE GLAD I UPDATED.