Inside, and There.

Burning skin, aching desire waiting to be soothed, tender touches, scorching kisses leaving one breathless, the gravitational pull towards each other, little things that pull a moan from one's throat, comfortable silence hanging in the calm atmosphere of the room, feeling secure, content, both giving and selfish, lost in intense lust, wanting nothing but to crash down that delicious, spectacular edge that fills you with sensual thrill, leaving you gasping for air and allowing a certain cloud of laziness to wash over you gradually...

"Emma?" Ruby looked at her friend staring into blank space, starting to feel slightly concerned for her state.

A small puff of air slips past Emma's lips as she's brought back to reality, her subconscious still wondering down that sybaritic path. Killian had excused himself out of the bedroom not long after Ruby barged in on the intimate moment that would have lead to something more if it hadn't been for her.

"Wha.."

"Ems you've been out of it since I got here."

"Ya? That so?" Emma took a deep breath looking out the door, down Killian's prior route as she rubbed her palms on her pants, "Damn..."

"Okay." Ruby snickers, crossing her arms, "What the hell was going on? I'm driving by and I see your car so I came up to make sure you were back, the door was open so I walked in and you both just started acting weird after my very warm welcome."

"Oh with Killian?" She looked to brunette clad in red then back to the doorway, shrugging her shoulders, "Nothing just, couple talk."

"Right. Well I've got things in my car but is it okay if I stop by later to eat together and shit?"

"Yeah yeah, that's cool." Emma answered, still out of it, gazing past the doorway.

"Alright. See you later." They hugged quickly and she left, hearing the front door shut shortly after.

The room fell into a loud silence, ear-piercing silence, and she waited, knowing what was to come, knowing it wouldn't take long.

"She left?" He popped into her doorway, looking to different angles to confirm his question.

Emma felt suddenly relieved having him there now, "Yeah, she'll come back later tonight."

He took a breath and surged forward, cupping her cheeks and crashed his lips on hers. She stumbled back slightly before clutching his shirt at his sides, giving into the fervent unison in a heartbeat.

"Emma," Killian mumbled against her plump lips, "I want to do this-"

"Now." She nodded brushing her hands to his waistline, grasping the edge of his shirt, pulling it up and above over his head.

He stood before her, bare from the waist up. There was a faint trail of dark hair, emerging from under his jeans and traveling up to his sternum, where it fanned out over his toned chest.

She reached her hand out, gently rubbing her fingertips along his collarbone and brushing them down the center of his torso, teeth sunken into her moist bottom lip eagerly.

His stomach tensed under her feather light touch, placing his thumb and index finger under her chin to tilt her head up for her eyes to meet his.

She tapped her finger against his belt before grabbing ahold of her own shirt and taking it off in one swift movement, tossing it aside afterwards.