My eyes widened, "what? No! No thank you!" I exclaimed and as I was about to walk through the door, someone held my hoodie and when I look up, I saw Bohyuk, "it's dangerous, come on" he said simply and walk ahead of me.

Everyone was shocked, including me.

It took me a couple of seconds to snap out of it and followed Bohyuk who was waiting outside for me.

I caught up with him in no time because he was waiting by the door of the building, "so, where's the convenience store?" He asked, we began walking to the convenience store, "it's just around that corner" I answered, nodding my head at the pathway.

Then we walked in silence for a couple minutes before he decided to speak up, "why are you awkward with me and open to the other hyungs?" He asked suddenly, I looked at him with an eyebrow raised, "what do you mean?" I asked back, "you hated the fact that I'm here, why?" He asked sternly, his jaws tensed and he looked kinda... sad, "it's not that I hate it, but you gave me a bad first impression, it's very important to me because I could judge you by the first time I met you" I said and sighed in the end.

We arrived at the convenience store, he surprisingly held the door for me to enter, "thanks" I muttered.

I walk towards the ice cream freezer, and as I was about to open it when Bohyuk suddenly put a hand over the handle, "so what you're sayig is that if my first impression to you were a little bit better, you wouldn't be this mean to me?" He asked, a smile inching slowly on his lips.

His sudden words caught me off guard, but after thinking for a couple of seconds, I nodded at him, "yup, and like I said I don't hate you... so that means it's more likely for me to like you rather than despise you" I shrugged while slightly smiling at him.

Whilst taking and picking ice cream for the boys, Bohyuk was standing next to me, pointing on the best ones and helping me carry them to the cashier.

"Hey, how about we start over?" He suddenly asked, I looked at him and blinked, "why?" I asked back, he shrugged his shoulders and ruffle his blonde hair, "I feel bad, I don't have a happy personality and you saying those stuffs at me really meant something so I'd like to start over with you" as he said that, he slowly turned to me and smiled. He doesn't look bad smiling, he's very handsome actually and he looked exactly like Wonwoo oppa, I mean EXACTLY like him.

I pretend to not like the idea and scoffed at him, I glanced at him and saw his hurted expression which made me suddenly burst out laughing as I put everything we bought on the cashier counter and paid for it, "oh, God! Bohyuk, you didn't think that I don't like the idea, right?" "Uhm, I did? Wasn't it obvious!? How could you trick me like that!?"

Eventhough he was scolding me like that, I couldn't help but laugh at him and pass my plastic bag to him, "if you really wanna start over, pretend that you're being nice to me and carry my plastic bag" I said while grinnig mischeviously, he scoffed and grip on the plastic bag, "this is nothing, I'd even do it without you asking me to" "then why didn't you?" "I didn't feel like doing it 3 seconds ago"

Surprisingly, our journey back to the practice room was full of laughters, we chat like friends and even tease each other, turns out Bohyuk is not as bad as he looks, he just need someone to discover his soft side.

Once we arrived back to the practice room, the boys had already began their practice, he opened the door for me and we both head to the fridge to put the ice creams we bought before it melts.

After putting the ice cream, I decided to head back first, Bohyuk wanted to come so I let him tag along with me.

Manager oppa drove us back to the dorm, "I'll pick you kids up around 8, okay? Be sure to be ready by then, you too Bohyuk" he said and drove off.

Bohyuk then checked the watch on his wrist, "well we still have 3 hours before manager hyung pick the both of us up to wherever they wants" he shrugged, I only nod at him and went over to the front door to unlock it before entering with Bohyuk tailing behind me.

"Well, I think I might just nap until manager oppa call us..." I said before entering my room.

As I was laying down, Bohyuk knocked on my door and peeked in, "can I... sleep here too?" He asked timidly, "hmm? Go ahead, take the upper bunk" I said while pointing at the upper bunk bed above mine, he then climbed up while bringing his pillow and blanket.

My eyes started to flutter close, but Bohyuk decided to have a little chat with me, "Jungah?" "Hmm?" "Are you asleep yet?" "Almost, thanks to you I'm awake again.." "oh... should I... shut up...?" "You should've a second ago..." "oh... alright then" his sudden gloomy answer made me sigh, "okay, what do you wanna know?" "H-huh? Is it really oka-" "before I change my mind" "ah... okay... is it true that you're the youngest here?" "Mhm, I'm the same age as Dino though" "oh... then you should call me oppa"

That made me shot my head towards him who was laying comfortably on the bed above, "you crazy?" He then turn his head towards me and raised an eyebrow, "what? I'm serious! Try calling me 'Bohyuk oppa'" he snickered, I sighed and went back to my previous position, "whatever you want Bohyuk... oppa" I said, whispering the last part.

Eventhough my voice was almost audible, he heard it nevertheless and chuckled, "see? It wasn't so hard" he teased.

I was blushing because he teased me and I kicked the bed above me where he was laying down comfortably, "ok, ok I'll stop" he chuckled but then start again, "oh, I have another question..." "hmm? Spit it out" "are you... in a relationship wih any of the boys?"

My eyes widened and I leaped out of my bed and climb on his, as soon as I sit by his legs, I slap him square on his stomach, making him groan loudly in pain, "OOF-" "YAH! WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME THAT!?" "YOU'RE CLOSE TO EVERYONE AND IT SEEMS LIKE YOU WERE DATING 13 BOYS AT THE SAME TIME! IT'S JUST AN ASSUMPTION!!" He yelled back in fright.

I frowned at him and laid next to him, "it's just my nature to be close to boys, okay? I don't know why but I just did..." he suddenly pat my head and grin, "it's okay... now, sleep!" He said and suddenly disappear under his blanket.

True my eyes started to shut and without me noticing I fell asleep with him on his bed.

_________________________________

Heyaaaaa

I'm sorry I forgot to update

I literally don't know what to write

But I hope you enjoy this chapter ♡♡

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Your comments are the reason I'm continuing this story so please support me a lot 🌸🌸