Letter 58

Interesting conversation my dad started with me God. It's not often he truly apologizes to me (That's what I feel) and I've gotten use to it because when he does apologize it's genuine. He knows he's in the wrong but the weird thing is that he wasn't in the wrong this time. We started jabbing at each other yesterday, playing but the way we play we go a bit too far sometimes and end up hurting people or accidentally embarrassing one another without realizing until it's too late when and or if people tell us straight up that we hurt their feelings. Anyways Lord...I walked into the jab. I should have seen it coming because I exaggerated about wanting to get out of the house and then my dad brought up getting a job. Well he said that if I was desperate then I would be going out of the house and looking for an actual job instead of being cooped up in the house. Now I was ticked that he said that and when I tried to tell him (blame him now that I think about 0_0lll) that I stay home because I'm always the one that has to watch the house when the construction workers come he wiped it off and continued giving me a jab. I was ticked but then I was thought "I can't even be mad because my dad is right. I can leave when I want and I haven't been applying for any jobs except the ones that never emailed me back. I'm lazy practically for my dad is right. I'm not getting out like I should." My dad just wants what best for me especially since I'm older now and still have problems making conversations with others...strangers...yeah. So after that all was well but today my dad apologized for saying what he said and started to explain to me that he's just worry because in the beginning I was...man I was such an ugly mess Lord. He also said that he's happy though because since coming to you Lord and building our relationship I have become a completely different person. I couldn't help but think "really?" I don't feel different. I feel at peace with everything and myself but my habits and everything feels the same to me. Guess not thanks to you Lord Jesus XD It's just a amazing thing to know that even when I feel the same I'm different. Bit by bit you bring out the change in me and it shows. Your light shows and I can't help but be mystified by it Lord. Thank you.

Candy.