Letter 36 (To ChristianWriter16)

"So if the Son liberates you [makes you free men], then you are really and unquestionably free." -John 8:36.

To ChristianWriter16,

My fellow sibling in Christ. I was reading my nightly devotional after reading your comment about my letter of addiction and I want to share it with you. It talks about how God wants us to be bold and believe that Jesus set us free because we are free. Jesus broke our chains and no long are we in bondage. We are no long attached or bound to this world. Sadly we are apart of this world but on the upside we are no long OF the world and instead of letting sin control us, Jesus set us free so we can freely follow HIM and walk away from our cages of sin. We are free to be us truly and our true selves are what God originally made. We are put here to do good things; to care, love, forgive, believe, and share the Lord's message with everyone! Temptation is always going to come upon us and plague us to the end of our lives on this earth but we should be encouraged to run to God when this happens and pray for strength and grace to overcome what's thrown at us. Keep reminding yourself when your problems try to ease their way back and cuffing you: Jesus is our Lord and he already freed us! We are no longer slaves! Pray, listen to some christian music or watch some christian movies because the enemy hates that. It works believe me! It works. May God always be with you and I want to pray for you once more ok.

Lord in heaven, I pray you look down upon Christianwriter16 and give her the grace and strength to overcome the obstacles that are thrown in her path. I ask that you be her rock and rod and always remind her that you will never allow her to be chained to her past, her sin, confined in that cage ever again! All she needs to do is turn to you God and ask for grace and she will receive because you are a generous Lord. You love us unconditionally when we don't even deserve it Lord and I pray that whenever the enemy starts whispering in Christianwriter16 ears and try coaxing her Lord that you sing to her so beautiful that she listens to you always and shuts the devil out! Through you Lord the devil has no place in her heart! Thank you for her and keep her strong and embraced in your loving arms Lord. In your holiest of holiest name: Amen!

Your sibling in Christ;
Candy:)