Letter 28

White Candle...I never knew that my middle name meant candle in Spanish. Yesterday was the very first time somebody, anybody told me/called me that and not "The White Bull." I like it. A light for you to use to bring my family back to you. I started reading Job today Lord and it got me wondering about myself. Suffering, the things we go through makes us who we are; it's a test to see whether we'll leave you or stay with you. I don't think I would do that, turn away from you or curse you; thinking that sends chills down my spine and my stomach drops and forms into knots. I think it's beautiful when people love something or believe in something like you (especially you) so much that they lay their lives down for a better tomorrow. A better change. Tragic but so beautiful and I want to do that too Lord. Be strong and courageous for you even if it means losing my life. Because I guess I want a better tomorrow; there's got to be a better future. A better place where no one is hurt or suffering or paranoid about the next day. I want us to go home to you Lord. It hurts knowing people are dying, hurting, my family is in pain. I feel weak because I don't know how to respond, what to say, who to trust. The most I can do is comfort them Lord and I want to do more but can't and it's frustrating! Please give me the wisdom to know what path to take, to keep running for your heart Lord, keep praying and learning about you. I pray that no matter what I never question you or doubt you and keep walking forward towards you Lord. I don't want to be lukewarm. Ever. Thank you so much for everything Lord. In your Holiest name: Amen.

Candy.