Letter 35

I forgot to write a letter yesterday Lord. I ended up watching the movie Paul with my grandma and falling asleep. We were talking for a little bit about how once you start reading the bible everything we knew and were raised up in looks totally different. Like the blindfold we had over our eyes all our lives finally ripped and fell revealing the world for the first time in our eyes. The TV shows, music, and everything else I can think and connect it to the bible in every sense! It's so...disturbingly weird but I don't want to put that blindfold back on. It really puts that verse "The blind will see and the deaf will hear" to the max. I want to Learn more. Please Lord continue to teach me and my family. I pray that the blindfold of deception never again wraps around our eyes and that I as your servant obeys you and be a candle to others that or blind as well. I pray for all who are going through the motions and struggling with life big and small, that you just bless them and lead them over their obstacles. I pray we have compassion for each other and mercy as you have mercy an compassion for us Lord. I pray we take your lessons to heart and rejoice when trouble comes upon us Lord and look to you instead of turning our backs on you. In Jesus name: Amen.

Candy.