Letter 27

Thank you God. Thank you Jesus! Thank you for giving me the courage and strength to stand up by myself and go up to that alter and proclaim you Jesus as my Lord and Savior! I still don't like crying in front of people but I had to do it: I know where my heart lies and you pushed me to open my mouth and speak. I want to continue; get baptized and be a soldier for you. I want less of me and more of you Lord! It is going to be hard, I know that which is why I continue asking for strength and courage to keep searching you and doing what is right and of you Lord. Even when the world gets bad, remind me that in the end it will all be worth it because earth is material and you are ETERNAL! I pray that you use me to inspire others to seek you. My brother, my friends, even my enemies are protected and blessed and that when they see me, they see you and want to seek you too. I want our bond to get bolder and stronger Lord so please if that means losing friends, giving up something that seems hard now, give me the wisdom and strength to give it up for you because I don't want me, I want you! Even if I'm scared and worried with paranoia and faced with death that the fear does not paralyze me because I know where I'm going and who I serve: YOU. Live in my heart Lord, let your love and mercy work through me, washing away the bad, and let that goodness flow out towards all who come around me. I pray that I face each day and moment with care and cherish and thank you always. That I praise you always Lord and seek you when I'm feeling weak. I pray for those that are hurting like me and worse. Who go cold each night, get beaten and killed for loving you and those that may not have known you. I pray Lord that you comfort them and have mercy. That you wrap their families in your loving arms and let them know everything is going to be alright. Show us your glory and that you are our one and only GOD! Please I ask for wisdom to not fall back into sin and to stay strong for you Lord. In Jesus Might Name: AMEN.

Candy. 

Thank you Jesus for loving us so much and I pray that my love for you never stops growing and strengthening.