Chapter :44 Falling Apart

India

I woke up and I was laying on August chest I got up slowly making sure I didn't wake him  and tip-toed downstairs and walked into the kitchen .I saw Kevin and I ignored him .

"So your ignoring me huh "He said putting me in a corner . "Move I'm over you "I said rolling my eyes at him . He put his hands in my pants I smacked his hands away and he stuck one finger inside of me . "aahh stop August "I said moaning "Wait August "Kevin said looking at me and taking his hand out .

I was just about to ugh he stuck another finger in and started speeding up .I couldn't help it . I was moaning it how could something so bad feel so right . I looked down and saw Kevin picked me up and took me upstairs.

I got up but he pushed me back down and he slid inside I arched my back and scratched up his back as he went deeper inside I moaned loud and I was thinking about August the whole time , He started thrusting into me hard causing me to moan a lot louder .

I smiled as he kissed on my neck and pulled out and kissed my stomach he looked up at me and I smiled and he went down I griped his hair and then he started moving his tongue faster .

⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳

India told August all that what happened and she told him the truth and he left , so far weeks and weeks has passed and still no August , India and Jay moved out of The house and out of New Orleans and move to Atlanta .

Right now Jay is at school I am being a boring stay at home mom watching emotional movies wondering where has my love life has gone .

I heard a knock at the door , I rolled my eyes and walked to the door and opened the door and saw August, my mouth opened up wide . "Close your mouth , a fly might fly in"he said closing my mouth he walked straight in and I rolled my eyes and walked inside and closed the door .

I wonder where have he's been all these weeks , I was about to say years because that's what it felt like .I looked at him who was smiling , and I wonder how did he find me .

I walked upstairs in my room with him behind me . I looked at him , who was smiling and looking at me .I sat on my bed why would he come back after all the things I did to him . He walked up to me and I walked closer to him.

"Look August I am sorry"I said looking down I am so ashamed of myself for sleeping with Kevin. But it felt so damn good . "stop stressing ma let's just move on"he said lifting my head up and bringing my short ass closer to him.

He grabbed my chin and kissed me I smiled and kissed back .I hugged him and smiled I smelt his strong colon . I smiled as he kissed my cheek he started nibbling on my neck I smirked and wrapped my legs around his waist.

Later one that day

Jay walked inside and saw August and he started crying he ran up to August and hugged him . Jay hasn't seen August in a while and he has been asking about him a lot , he's looking more and more like August everyday .

I walked inside the kitchen and started cooking dinner .I watched as Jay and August started bonding like they were at first I smiled and continued to cook .