Chapter 37

India

'Thank you again"I said laughing at Nicki crazy ass "Anything for you "she said hugging me and walking back into the living room and yelling at Meek I laughed and yelled.

I left outside the door and I saw Kevin and August  jogging  like running fast like they we're looking  for some one .  "Who are you guys looking for "I yelled they ran back this way and knocked me to t he ground with hugs.

I laughed "what the hell is wrong with you too "I said looking at the weirdly they started talking so fast. I rolled my eyes "I am not  going anywhere "I said looking at them

"Okay and I need to talk to you "August said I looked up at Kevin and he kissed my cheek and left.  August sat on the ground with me and we looked straight ahead.  "I can see that you moved on,  you made the right choice,  ma I am no good for you,  I was never no good for you,  I tried to warn ya but you didn't listen to me, and I also wanted to talk about your mom and dad "he said looking at me knowing that talking about them was a sensitive spot.

I looked at him and shook my head for him to continue "I heard  everyone else's story but I didn't hear your story "I said looking at him . "I promise you that I didn't see your mom and dad, it was late and it was dark and I couldn't see anything "he said looking at me with tears in his  eyes.

A tear fell down my eyes "Your still not over it and I am sorry "August said hugging me as tears fell down my tears. "I am sorry "I said smiling and hugging him.

He helped me up and I smiled we walked back to the house and I wiped my tears away. He unlocked the door and we walked inside I saw my mom sitting on a chair but a she was glowing a tear sled from my face.

I looked at August and he looked at me and smiled.  Jay ran up to me and smiled and hugged me. "Mom where have you been "Jay asked I smiled and hugged him.

"Let's go and go get ice cream "I said "Yea ice cream,  I love ice cream "Miracle said smiling "Who doesn't like ice cream,  If you don't like ice cream you have some problems "Jay said raising an eye brows .

Kevin walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled as he kissed my soft spot,  he grabbed my hand and we all walked out and  left the house. I laughed as I looked at them.

......AT THE ICE CREAM SHOP.....

"I want sour strawberry, sour blueberry,  and sour raspberry "I said "You and this sour berry shit , but u do that taste like a Berry "Kevin said making me get all shy .

I picked up my ice cream and grabbed a spoon and walked over to Jay and the rest of them and we all sat down and made small talk. Kevin kissed my cheek and sat down.

We took a picture and posted it on instagram and in the caption  I put my little family