Chapter 30

{Jay in Media}
[6 years later ]

Hey I am Jay Melvin Alsina I am the son of India Westbrook and August Alsina they are the best parents ever. I am only 6 years old , yes I know I am very smart for my age anyway I gotta get ready for school.

I got up out of my bed and went straight to the bathroom and got ready for school today after I got done getting ready for school. I left and walked downstairs and I saw my mom making breakfast and my dad now walking down from the stairs.

We both walked downstairs "Good morning little man" My dad said smiling "Morning dad"I said mom finished cooking breakfast and then she gave me my breakfast. She kissed my cheek and hugged me I kissed her cheek and walked into the living room and started eating breakfast.

India

August gave me a glare "What I can't give my son a hug and a kiss "I said walking up to August and giving him his plate . "Man I didn't say anything" he said smacking his lips and taking his plate upstairs .'Have a good dad at school little man "August said to Jay , before going upstairs.

Niggaz these days I mumbled to myself I grabbed Jay's plate as he said he was done and watched it out ."You ready sweetheart "I said smiling "Yea" he said putting his book pack on his back . we walked out of the door and got into the car and drove to Jay's school. We both got out of the car and he held my hand as we walked inside .

He kissed my cheek and walked inside his class room I smiled and I walked away .I walked outside the school bumping into Chris I haven't seen him in  five years. "Hey Chris "I said smiling  I looked down and seen he had a baby girl.

"Hey India" he said smiling "Awwe she is so adorable"I said looking at her as she smiled. "Thank you ,her name is Royalty" he said as I looked her she was gorgeous.
"How is Jay "he smiled "He's great , I actually just dropped him off for school today "I said smiling . "Ohhh cool I'll talk to you later ma "Chris said "Good Royal "I said smiling and she walked up to me and hugged me I smiled and hugged back. "Oh yea tell August to call me we got business to take care of "Chris said "What kind of business"I said "I can't tell you that ask him "Chris said .

I walked away and drove home and I didn't see August car here I rolled my eyes. I got my stuff out of the car and walked inside the house after unlocking the door.

I walked inside and it was dark I walked upstairs and saw August laying laying on the bed watching TV . I turned it off and looked at him. "Okay August you remember that promise you made to me "I said looking at him "Yes "he said looking at me weirdly . "Okay so what is this business you had to talk to Chris about "I said looking in his looking for the truth I could tell if he was bullshitting me or not .

"Babey before I tell you this , don't freak out , No I am not sleeping with no other chicks and no I am not cheating just to answer your question "he said I smiled and looked at him letting him Know I was paying attention. "Okay bae I am still Trapping" He said looking at me my smile faded.

"Oh okay "I said surprise taking it all in a tear sled down my face and I got up and walked away . I couldn't believe this did he see how his brother died with all those men who shot him up , Mel was my big brother too , he told me to promise and make sure I take good care of August so he wouldn't end up in Jail our be assed out on the street.

August came downstairs and walked up to me and hugged me . "YOU JUST DON'T LISTEN AUGUST , DID YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR BROTHER "India yells *august smacks India.

*Walks upstairs grabs her stuff and grabs her Keys .

I walked upstairs with tears in my eyes I  grabbed my phone and walked back downstairs. August grabbed my arm I wanted to forgive him , but I had this feeling that he was going to do it again .

I yanked my arm away and got inside my car and looked in the mirror and saw August hand print on my face I cried. I backed out of the drive way and went straight to Jay's school . I walked inside with people staring at me. I walked inside Jay class and picked him up and signed him out.

At home

"Okay Jay mommy is going to go away for 3 days or lesser then that "I cried "Why , can't you just stay with me and daddy , why do you have to go "he said attacking me with questions. "I don't want to but me and your daddy need a break , its just things you won't understand "I cried .

"But I don't want you to go , are you mad at me , I am sorry for not eating all of my cereal "he said pouting "No its not that I" cried "Do you love me "he asked as a tear fell from his eye. "I do love you Jay" I cried . "Then don't leave , don't leave me because you'll hurt me don't leave daddy because you'll hurt him "Jay cried I didn't have anything else to say.

I hugged Jay and wiped his tears away It was getting late "I love you mommy "Jay said "I love you too now go upstairs and take the school clothes off and change into some pajamas. I pulled my pots out and  started making mash potatoes and steak and green beans . "Can we talk please"August said ."I don't want to talk to you right now"I cried looking at him.

Later on

I finished cooking and made everyone's plate and I walked upstairs to go get Jay.
"Sweet heart your food is ready" I said he looked at me and ran to August room  and dragged him downstairs. I laughed and walked downstairs and saw August and Jay whispering. "Go do it daddy"Jay said.

All  of a sudden August came up to me and hugged me I hugged back he kissed my spot and kissed my neck and I smiled "I love you"he said I smiled and kissed him .

Omg Jay actually looks like India bruhh lol