Chapter 27

[India]

He brung me closer to him and kissed me his hands roamed down my body . I snapped back to reality and I shook my head no "What about the baby ,I don't want your dick touching my baby" I said he laughed and shook his head. "Baby girl the doctor said it was safe , and you know I wouldn't hurt you or our baby and you only acting up , because you need the D" he smirked.

I smirked and crawled up to him and touched his cheek "You still not getting none"I said teasing him and then leaving out of the room , he was pissed and I laughed. He screamed because he was   frustrated . I laughed and laid on the couch because that nigga was not giving up that easy. I nodded off to sleep.

August

I walked downstairs and heard India moaning my name but she was sleep her voice sounded sexy calling my name I walked over to where she was in my head I was thinking should I ? or maybe I shouldn't? , but she needs me and her moans grew louder and louder . I couldn't help it I picked her up and took her to the bedroom upstairs.

I laid her on the bed and pulled off her thongs and she was wetter then a ocean I smiled . I rubbed her clit and she started to moan and stated to move around I grabbed her legs and brought her down and started eating my cake.

She moaned loud arching her back "Ahh August "she moaned in enjoyment she looked at me and started to run away "Nope your gonna learn to not tease daddy "I said eating out more she moan loud and gripped my hair ,and pushed me down father.

When she was about to cum I left her and she looked at me pissed I laughed at her and walked downstairs. She got a attitude now. Her'a ass got to learn.

The Next Day

I walked upstairs and took my shower and she was standing in the bathroom I laughed she rolled her eyes and her ole' light skin pregnant ass left out bumping into me . I shook it off and took my shower.  

……………………Later on ………………………

"Move August "I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist . "You shouldn't never teased daddy , I bet you learned yo lesson" I said laughing "Move" I said pushing him away from him . He kissed my neck calming me down and smiled at me .

I rolled my eyes and he looked at me and I walked away but August didn't let go he was walking with me out of the door we didn't have to lock the door , because our house locks its self , it's something that August had got installed .

He opened the door and he put me in the passengers seat. "I want you to come meet some people "He said smiling and hugging me . "mhmm okay" I said resting my head on the window. I nodded off to sleep and he looked at me and pecked my lips.

{August } {At Chris's House}

I walked inside with India she was still pissed at me I laughed at her as she pouted looking at me. "Wassup India" Chris said she rolled her eyes and brushed passed him. "Fuck you then" Chris said looking at her mad . She flicked him off.

I walked inside and dapped him and walked all the way inside the house and I walked to India and she rolled her eyes.
" loose that attitude "I whispered into her eye sending chills down her spin. "Ayo Chris "I said he walked over here and I asked to use one of his rooms and we did our hand shake and I went upstairs with India.

After the room

I walked out of the room with India and she walked downstairs with a big ass smile on her face. She sat  down on the couch and I kissed her cheek .I introduced her to everyone and her and Nicki started talking , turns out they act alike .