Chapter 40

Kevin

I rolled my eyes and India walked out of the store .I walked up to her and she ignored me she walked all the way to her car .I grabbed her as soon as got to her car ."What the fuck , that was about , you over there looking like a hoe in the fucking store , when your with me don't do that hoe-ish shit "I yelled at her everyone was looking but I didn't care .

India

"What the fuck India , I thought you were better than that , but you acting like a big ass hoe in the store "he yelled everyone in the parking lot was staring at us . I rolled my eyes and tears fell down more , he grabbed me trying to bring him closer but I pushed him away. I got in the drivers seat and drove somewhere and then went home.

At home

I walked inside and Kevin looked at me and smiled I flicked him off ."I'm a hoe , so I am going to go upstairs so I wouldn't fuck your homies , because you know how us hoes are"I said hurt looking at him.

I walked upstairs with Kevin mean ass behind me "You just embrassed me "he said I rolled my eyes and slammed the door in his face stupid ass dickhead ."But your ass embrassed me so fuck your feelings"I said rolling my eyes .

"Well if you wasn't all up in that niggas face being a hoe we would not be having this problem would we "he said I looked at him my eyes turned red and I was shaking I smacked the shit out of "I wasn't cheating you dumb ass , I am not like you nigga and I am not no damn hoe , now your gonna talk to me with respect or don't talk to me at all "I said looking at him and rolling my eyes and walking downstairs.