Chapter 11

India

"Stop playing "I told Jalen as he kept smacking my ass ."Girl bye "he said hugging me before leaving. I walked back inside the school and saw August ."what are you doing at my locker "I said looking at him .He didn't say anything I just smiled I looked at him .

"Whats wrong"I asked all of sudden I look up and then I turn around and I am being dragged across the school floor and being throw in a black van. I rolled my eyes this has to be a goddamn joke or something I started laughing ."Stop playing august you win"I laughed "This isn't a game , and I always win ma "he said smirking.

Later on that day   India

I woke up and saw August laying on the bed next to me ."You should've stayed with me "he said "First of all you the one who left me and now you wanna kidnap me and make me yours , who the fuck does that , you have some serious issues nigga , just when my life gets better you gotta come in and fuck it up , and just because you kidnapped me doesn't me  I gotta do shit for yo ass"I said rolling my eyes.

"You will do what I say"he said "You wanna have a bet "I said looking at him like he was crazy , nigga is not about to control me the hell , I'll beat my own ass then let him tell what the fuck I can do and can't do ."Your gonna loose that tough ass attitude "he said smirking .

"Your gonna shut the fuck up talking to me like I am a damn kid , your not my daddy "I said rolling my eyes "I am your daddy "he said smirking and leaving out of the room I rolled my eyes at his stupid as comment .

The next 2 years later

I walked downstairs and started cooking and listening to music while cooking . I felt something pressing on my ass. "What do you want boy"I said as I looked at him he wrapped his arms around my waist as I grabbed some how we started grinding on each other.

I stopped and turned the stove and made our plates . "August "I called he walked up in and walked up to me and kissed me and it kinda of caught me  off guard .He picked me up and sat me on the counter ."Are you hungry "I asked "Yea "he said "go and eat"I said smiling . "I was about to eat "he said "August boy go eat "I laughed .

"Can I get a kiss"he asked I smirked and walked up to him and he stood over my short ass I was only 5'0 and he was only 6'3 .
I walked up to him and he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he kissed me and I kissed him . He put me down