Chapter 25

GI woke up in the middle of the night and turned over and didn't see him. I need him so I could sleep , I got up and walked downstairs and I saw him on the couch smoking. I stood in front of him. He hates it when I am by him when he smokes.

"Wat'cha doing "August said smiling I rolled my eyes "You know I can't sleep without you , please come back to be" I said whining I pouted he put his cigarette out and pecked my lips and grabbed my hand and we walked back upstairs and went to sleep.

Morning

I woke up and she was sleep so I went to the store to go get some extra shit she might want. So she wouldn't stress about what she wanted. I got into the car and I drove to the store.

At The Store

I grabbed a chart and just started grabbing stuff and started putting it in the chart . I looked up and saw Crystal lookin' my way and coming my way , I wonder what does she want . "Hey August have you seen India lately , she won't answer my calls "Crystal said .

I looked at her like she was stupid she is the reason why she doesn't want to fuck with her , because I couldn't keep my dick in my pants and I fucked her best friend , well Crystal came on to me and I was horny at the time ,and I wanted sex , but that's not a great excuse.

"You can follow me when I get done , so you can go see India "I said rolling my eyes she isn't going to like this but oh well. They need to make up if she can forgive me , she can forgive her .I got in line and started paying for my stuff.

At Home * Crystal is coming too

I walked inside the house to India laying on the couch watching TV , I brought all the bags in the house and sat them on the the counter ."Hey baby "I said as she walked over to me, she was now showing a little her baby bump was now forming.

Before I could say anything Crystal walked inside , India shot me a glare and it was Kinda sexy, but she was heated I smiled . "What is she doing here August" India yelled looking at me hurt she had tears in here eyes. "Do you even love me "she cried I looked at her and walked up closer to her and kissed her . "You know I love you , and you know you need to make it right , that's your best friend , and I know you miss her"I said she had tears falling from her eyes I wiped them away.

"I am sorry it's just my mood swings , Crystal you can come inside and I do forgive you , I am not gonna kill you , but don't hurt me again "I said smiling she had tears in her eyes I started crying more .

"Awwe "August said hugging us and we pushed him "I want some love to "he said pouting "Baby I am hungry"I said pouting and looking at him , he kissed me and sucked on my bottom lip I smirked and walked away.

"So your pregnant "Crystal said smiling
"Yea I am having a baby"I said smiling as I grabbed my Vitamins and taking them so August wouldn't be on my ass he kissed my cheek. I rolled my eyes. I smiled.

"I've missed you"she said smiling "I am not gonna lie to you , I really don't trust you I am just gonna keep my eye you"I said looking at she looked down "We still cool I guess , but your gonna have to earn my trust back Crystal"I said looking at her.

"I know , its not going to be easy and just know I have your back , if you need any thing let me know I always have your back"she said "Okay "I said smiling I heard a knock at the door , and saw my boo Mya I've missed you "I said jumping on her as she walked in.

"Nope that's mine "August said picking me up and putting me on his hip I laughed ."This is mine and I don't like sharing "August said sticking his tongue out at Mya . "First off that's my best friend and she tells me everything when you fuck up "Mya said sticking her tongue out.

"Man"he said sucking his teeth and walking away I laughed "Who is this "Mya said looking at Crystal "That's Crystal"I said slowly already knowing that she would go off she bit her tongue.

"Okay so you the chick that , was cussing her out on Instagram and posting shit of you and August when we were high school, I went to the high school with her I was the girl that wasn't fucking with any one in High School, but just know this , fuck her over and I will beat yo ass and then go to jail for it "Mya said looking at Crystal without blinking she was serious.
(this bitch crazy ass fuck)

Crystal looked at me , I couldn't help her ass because she was dead ass serious I looked the other way and scratched the back of my neck. "So I have a appointment tomorrow to see the sex of the baby , y'all can come"I said smiling .

"I hope it's a girl "Mya said* smiling I walked up to Crystal "Welcome to the family Crystal , girl I am just over protective over , she's like my little sister" Mya said laughing hugging Crystal.

I pulled my phone out and took a picture of them and then took a picture with me and them and then August started pouting I rolled my eyes , Mya took a picture of me and him kissing him. I posted all the pictures.

On the picture of me and august I got a lot of likes and comments I scrolled down and saw August comment on I started laughing.

(Comments)

Baddie_24\7 : yall so cute

Jenny123: Goals

Realnigga: Damn ma ya looking good , let me know when ya done with him

YunginAugust: @Realnigga  nigga ya better watch out ,nigga fore I bust a cap in ya ass, she's mine and nobody else's if ya don't know who this is ya better ask somebody its muhfuxking August Alsina , I from Nola I'll get my goons on ya ass keep fuxking around , ya better ask somebody about me'a .

"I gotta go girl what time is the appointment "she asked "Its at 2:00 "I said smiling "I am going to head out to "Crystal said hugging me and so did Mya.

They left and Mya locked the door I walked over who was upstairs , I walked upstairs and kissed him and climbed on to his lap , and straddle myself on him.