Chapter 9

India

I have been ignoring August calls and avoiding him all day . I really can't believe he said that to me , but It is okayy I am good and plus I am not about to let a guy slow me down the fuck. I walked to my gym class because I had gym I walked inside the gym and saw a cute caramel boy. He was by his self making baskets. I saw August and him talking , because he just walked up to him and they did they're greeting to each other and they started talking . I fell off the highest bleacher and all I felt was pain. "Ahh"I Yelled .

They both ran to me "Are you okay "The boy asked me "O me falling off the bleacher , yea I am okay no I am not okay "I said with a auttide . " Look I was on trying to help "he said "I got this "I said trying to stand but Almost fell over but he caught me " Stop being stubborn and let me help you "He said "I don't even know you our your name or you "he said "My name is Jalen "he said and then he started telling me about himself . He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the nurses office .

"You can go now thank you for being so kind and I am sorry for being stubborn that's how I get sometimes "I said looking down
"Why you shy you weren't shy at first "he said making me laugh "Shut up I am trying to apologize "I laughed looking at him .

"Mhmm"he said making me laugh "Can we just start over please "I asked looking at him "My name is Jalen "he said holding his hand out ."I am India"I said smiling while shaking his hand."Your pretty where's your boyfriend"he asked "Thanks and August is my ex boyfriend "He's your wat "He asked

TbC