Chapter 19

Trey

I smiled as India was sleeping not to be creepy. I mean like August is lucky , shit I mean like India is a baddie she fine asf and she can hold you down and you can count on her ass. I am jus waiting in line for him to mess up so I can get my boo , shit and my favorite holiday coming up (Christmas) .

She woke up and she looked at me and smiled. "Good morning "I said "Good morning Jalen"she smiled while getting up I bit my lip as she bent over to pick up her shirt and pants. "Damnnnn"I said leaning over to look at her ass."Thanks for letting me crash here"I smiled ."You welcome"he said smiling.

"Could you take me home "I said smiling at him"Yea "he said picking up his keys. I walked downstairs and he smiled and he came downstairs too. I smiled and we both walked downstairs. "Girl yo ass and them shorts gonna get me in trouble"he laughed.

We both got in the car and we blasted Bestfriend."Have anyone told you that you look like Tremaine Songz he so fucking fine"she said smiling . "So you saying I am so fucking fine"I said she started laughing."Hey there your words not mine"he said smiling. We arrived at my house and Aug was sitting on the car.

Jalen shocked the hell out of me and kissed me and I smiled and he continued kissing me I didn't know if it was because August was here or what ."Damn"I said breathing heavy "Ma just remember ya man ain't me "he said grabbing my chin and turning me his way.

I got out of the car with a big ass on smile on my face , good August couldn't see us kiss because his windows are dark. Trey drove off and I walked inside the house. Aug came in too "Who was that" he said jealous
"I kissed Trey ,well he kissed me "I said letting the truth out ."That doesn't matter you lied to me and you cheated on me "I yelled at him.

"I had shit to take care of "he yelled at me backing me in a corner. "Boy if you don't move "I said pissed "what are you going to do"he said .I got pissed and smacked him hard .He picked me up and slammed me on the bed tears streamed down .I've missed him I am horny and I want him now.

"Shut the hell up and fuck me already "I yelled He had this evil smirk on his face he ripped my shirt off and he ripped my shorts off and he started going to work.

Who do you think India should go with (August) OR (Jalen )