Chapter 35

At Kevin's House

I woke up and saw Kevin and Jay watching Sponge Bob I smiled and walked into the kitchen and started cooking breakfast.

After 20 mins l was finished cooking I made their plates and poured them some orange juice . Kevin came in the kitchen and kissed my cheek I smiled "Good morning" he said I smiled "Good morning"I said handing him his breakfast while smiling he just stared at me and I and smiled back .

Jay came in and interrupted our staring session I smiled and hugged Jay and kissed his cheek .He grabbed my cheek and kissed my cheek I smiled and noticed a scratch on his arm .

"Jay how did you get that sractch on your hand "I asked he tired to hide it , It pissed me up "Who did this to your hand "I said pissed "Mmiracle " he said he didn't have to say anything else .

Kevin tired to stop me but that wasn't gonna work . I grabbed my shoes and threw those on and Kevin looked at me with pleading eyes I put my hair in a bun and I grabbed my keys and left out the door and slammed the door .

At August House

I banged on August door hard he came to the door and opened the door. I pushed August out of the way and walked up the stairs and saw Miracle in August room .He was right behind me my blood started to boil I grabbed her by her hair and slammed her face against the dresser .

I slammed her face on the dresser twice August grabbed me and Miracle smacked me I pushed August and started stomping her ."Don't ever touch my fucking son , or I am going to kill you "I said pissed August looked at me pissed.

I rolled my eyes "Have a great day "I smirking and leaving out I got inside my car and drove back to my son. I parked my car and walked inside ."What did you go and do "Kevin said looking at my eyes.

When I get into fights my eyes turn super blood shot red . "I just told her not touch my son , I think she got the point "I smirked "You beat her'a ass"Kevin asked "You already know "I laughed and kissed his cheek.