Chapter 28

India

I walked away from August pissed I can't believe ate my sour gummy worms, he must be crazy touching my shit. "I'll buy you some more "he said saying it like it didn't mean anything.

I looked over at his shoes and his play stations and grabbed them and through them out of the window and his Jordan's and through them out too. "I'll just buy you some more "I said shaking it off like it wasn't nothing.

He looked at me pissed and I looked at him pissed "Now you see how it feels"I said looking at him with my arms folded,
"Well your shit wasn't even expensive day fuck you just through my thousand dollar PlayStation out of the damn window along with my 500 dollar shoes" he yelled at me. "YOUR FUCKIN GUMMY WORMS COST ONLY ONE FUCKIN DOLLAR" he yelled.

Okay maybe I overreacted a little bit but still he shouldn't have touched my shit but damn India did you really have to take your ass down that road. I wasn't going to let him know that I was wrong he stormed up the stairs and slammed the door.

I grabbed my purse and keys and walked out of the door and got into my car and drove to the store to get August shoes and his stupid ass PlayStation. I paid for it and I felt a sharp pain in my stomach after I paid for it I got into the car.

August

I walked downstairs, and I didn't see her maybe I shouldn't have yelled at her and all those moods aren't her fault. All of a sudden my phone started ringing it was India I smacked my lips, and then smiled once I saw the picture of me and her pop up.

She was sitting on my lap wearing a green tank top with some blue and white denim shorts with hee hanging down with my arms wrapped around her waist.

India - Augusssssst * screams in pain

August- wait what's wrong where are you at

India- the baby is on his way *yells dropping phone on the ground

*August tracks India phone and finds out where she is ................................................

AT THE HOSPITAL

I rushed inside the hospital looking for her hospital room number with Nicki and the Crew behind me. I rushed into her hospital room and saw a bed with nobody in it and I saw a hospital gown being folded up.

They all looked at me sadly and Chris had tears falling from his eyes and I did too I couldn't believe the only girl I loved was dead along with my son . No more arguing and no more play fights, no more kissing no more pillow talking no more kissing her soft lips.

I had tears falling down like streams I am really going to miss here she was the only woman I love and care about she was going to be my wife and she's already my best friend she's my everything.

I walked out of the hospital room and then I heard a scream it sounded just like India we all ran to where we heard the scream. "August "she yelled I rushed over to her and held her hand the doctors came inside the room. "They're staying inside" India said in pain.

"But"The doctor said "I said they're staying inside goddamn it " India said making the doctor jump "Okay India how are you feeling today "the doctor asked her. "Do I look like I am okay"she said pissed her mom and dad came inside.

...............Labor............

"India 1......push ...2......push India ......3 ......... last push * August falls to the ground after seeing the baby come out

I laughed at August who fainted after the baby came out he didn't even cut the cord. I watched as they cleaned my baby up. August woke up a little bit later.

"Have you to decided on a name yet "the nurse asks us "Yea how about Jay Melvin Alsina "I said looking at August he smiled and kissed my forehead. "What a beautiful name"The nurse said ''thank you" I said smiling.

They wheeled the baby inside and She gave the baby to me and I held him he grabbed on to my pinky and didn't let go. I smiled I gave the baby to August and he had tears falling down his eyes. I took a picture of August and Jay and posted it on instagram in the caption I put (The best day in the making ..