Chapter 7

India

I walked over to August house because he can take me home. I knocked on his door and he opened the door looking good. "I see you Mr. Sexy "I said smirking "You looking good to "he said biting his bottom lip I smirked you ready "he said smiling. "Yeah " I said smiling.

We walked out and he locked the door I opened the door and got inside the car and thought about something. August got in the car and smiled."What you thinking about "he said "I was thinking about,  why won't you lied at me drive your car "I said

"Because I am scared your gonna hurt my baby "he said smiling "I am not going to hurt your stupid car"I said "Oh your jealous of a car "he said laughing "No "I said pouting. "Yeah okay, but I'll let you drive my car "he said smiling "Yeah"I said hugging him and kissing his cheek. We switched positions.

[At The school]

I was in the crowd cheering August on I smiled as he made some touch-downs. Baby boy got game he was making touch-downs like crazy . I smiled all of a sudden he made this big touch-down ending the game and ran up to me and kissed me .I was so surprised. "Good job"I said smiling , he hugged me "Thank you " he said "Your welcome "I said smiling . "You need a shower sweetheart"I laughed "All I need is you in there with me "he whispered my ear slowly .

He grabbed my hand and we walked the bleachers together . We walked inside the locker room in then we went to the shower room and locked the door . Well he has been a good boy I thought .I undressed so did he and we got into the shower together I haven't did this before but I guess its okay . He washed me up and I washed him up I smirked .

After the shower

August

I really didn't know how good of a body India had with clothes off and on. I decided to mess with her I put my clothes on and walked out slowly. "Where da fuck did he go"I heard her say .

India

The lights went off and then they came back on and there was a message on the mirror ."Your next "it said I laughed this has got to be a fucking joke I laughed .Then the lights went off and the message was gone . I  turned around and saw a dude in all black .

I ran and he dragged me and I was being put into a car and then someone slammed the door. He got into the car and started driving ."Why are you doing this "i cried
"Because I love you "he took off his mask and it was august . He got out of the car and opened the door and we were at a beach and then I saw a candle light dinner .

"Awwe August "I said smiling while tears fell down , you could tell that he took his time to make everything prefect. "Thank you so much "I said hugging him "Your welcome"he said "Your so prefect "I said smiling . "sit down I have something to give you "he said I smiled and sat down.

"You don't have to give me anything , being her with you is perfect "I said smiling "I know but just take this please "he said holding both of my hands I smiled ."Okay"I said smiling ."Close your eyes "he said I smiled and closed my eyes I felt him slid something on my finger and he put something on my neck ."Open your eyes "He said . "I smiled and got up and hugged him.

"Thank you "I said smiling "Can I ask you something "he asked "What is it "I said smiling . "Will you be my girl"he said grabbing my hand. I looked at him and opened my mouth "Yes "I said smiling .I got up and hugged him .he grabbed my hand and we took a walk on the beach the sun was going that made it even prefect.