Chapter 22

"Let me get it "I said as I grabbed Lyrical's bag and gave it to her mom , I started to cry a little. "You can come and see her any time "Her mom Katrina said smiling .
I started to cry a little bit more because that was five hours away. Ever since Lyric has been her I have grown more closer to her . I picked her up and kissed her cheek she started to kiss my cheek.

"Do you have any kids"she asked "Nope but I wish"I said wiping my tears away. I love kids a lot. "You can come and spend a weekend any day or any time "she said smiling. I hugged Katrina as they walked out of the house ."Be safe "I said smiling.

"We will she said as she strapped Lyrical down in her seat beat "Make sure you give  her monkey that's the only thing that will clam her down while your driving and make sure she has enough room to wiggle around"I said smiling. "Okay I got this , she's going to be fine don't worry , would you like it better if I just called you when we got home "Katrina asked I smiled.

"Yeah"I said smiling "Okay"I said smiling I felt my phone vibrating in my hand and I looked down and it was August." What does he want "Katrina said rolling her eyes . "I don't know but I'll talk to yo ass later "I said laughing .She gave me a hug and then left I answered the phone.

August: Hey

India: Yes

August: I wanna see you come by the studio

India: I am on my way , what do yall wanna eat , I am bringing food by* smiles

August: it doesn't matter but no damn McDonalds , they shit be fake

India: You already know I don't fuck with no nasty ass McDonalds *Laughing

August: Love ya ma and be careful

India: Love you too and I will make sure I am careful *Blows kiss and then hangs up.

I grabbed my Jordan's and put them on I grabbed my keys and phone and wallet and walked out of the door. I closed and locked the door I walked to my car and got inside and drove to Wendy's as soon as I got there I found a parking spot  and parked my car.

I grabbed my phone and got out , and closed and locked my door I walked inside Wendy's there were a lot of people.
Nobody is about to wait on these slow ass people and this fucking line is to fucking long. I opened the door and left out .

I walked next door into the other Wendy's and it  had some people in there but not as much as the other one. I walked inside and smiled this was so up to date and it looked way nicer. I made my order and then I just waited for them to call out number 324.

"Number 324 "A light skin dude said I walked up to the cash register "That's me" I said smiling "There you go ma"He said smiling "Thank you Ricky "I said smiling while grabbing the bag and the drinks.

AT THE STUDIO

I walked inside the studio room and saw the guys "Let me help you with that"Chris said grabbing the drinks and plates . I smiled "Look at you trying to help me "I said smiling "Yea I gotta help my little sis"He said. I looked around for August and they all pointed to the private room.

I walked back there with his drink and his bag of food .He was knocked out on the bed I climbed on top of his lap and he started to wake up . I kissed his cheek and then I kissed behind his ear that was his spot . He woke up and grabbed my ass tight , and didn't let go . He sat up with me on his lap.

"Light ass fuck "he said laughing "Whatever "I said smacking my lips . He glared at me and I rolled my eyes at him.
"Who you rolling yo eyes , do you need daddy to fuck yo ass up , because ya' know I will"August said "Be quite"I said getting up he sat me down and he started
trying to put his hands in my pants but I smacked his hands away.

"Anthony eat before your food gets cold"I said laughing as he rolled his eyes at me
"So I guess I'll leave "I said getting up but he grabbed me by my hips and sat me back on his lap . I gave him his bag and took his fries.

I started eating them my phone notifications went off and August grabbed my phone. "I don't have shit to hide , so can I have my phone back "I said while holding my hand out , he did something and then gave me my phone back .

"don't be mad over some petty shit like that "He said "Yea whatever"I said trying to get off his lap , but he kept holding me down with my hips , I looked down and started playing with my nails .I thinking about what color I was going to paint my nails , or when I am going to go get them done.

"India , India ,India ,India,India ,INDIAAAAAAA"August calls India and then he starts yelling I rolled my eyes. I ignored him and he started shaking me I rolled my eyes , he got up and walked out with his trash and slammed the door. He later came back and he closed and locked the door. I got in front of the door and he stood there ."August move"I said rolling my eyes "I don't have time for your ass now move the fuck out of my way"I said looking at him. He grabbed me by my arms and pushed me on the bed .

I got up and tried to open the door and August walked up to me and looked at me He grabbed me and pushed me on the wall and he took off my jacket and took my shirt off. He kissed my neck and then he made it to my soft spot . "Thank god that this room is sound proof "I said .

"You look good ma , and I already know in minute your gonna be screaming and hollering my name like "August yea ,Ooo right there"August said trying to moan like me . I walked up to him and jumped onto him and he fell on the ground. "You already know , that daddy is about to tear that ass up"He said kissing me and I took off his shirt.