Chapter 34

Kevin

Wassup I am Kevin also known as August friend and twin . I am 21 years old I have been knowing August ever since we were in diapers running around the house .I was born and raised in New Orleans .I am laid back and chill , I am just a nigga that likes to have a good time so keep all that bullshit over there ya' head me'a .

India:Hello
Me:What'cha doing ma
India:Laying down watching TV
Me: without me *fake crying
India: you left me last time when we watched the scary ass movie and you knew I was scared.
Me:*dying laughing
India: thats not funny *holding in laugh
Me: You was all like Kevin and you started to kick and scream, and then someone knocked on the door and you ran ya' ass upstairs , I never seen someone run that damn fast , and turns out it was the pizza guy.

India: * busts out laughing
Me: so you not coming to see me'a
India: I am going to spend the whole weekend with Jay but you can come and spend the week with us too .
Me: Ight you want me to come and get him with you or you got it .
India: Yes I got it but I'll see you later *smiling
Me: are you sure *he asks
India : Yes I am sure and thanks for everything
Me: Good bye beautiful
India : Good bye Kevin *hangs up before he could asks anymore questions.

India

I smiled and grabbed my keys and put my phone in my back pocket. I walked downstairs and saw Tyga sleep on the couch I smiled .I tickled is nose and he tried to smack my hand away but he smacked his face .He looked at me and glared at me I laughed the door opened and I saw Hoeny walk inside .

"Hey twin "Honey said jumping on me and hugging me and attacking me with kisses on the cheek .I smiled and hugged her back and she started attacking me with questions .
"I am so sorry about your mom and dad? "Are you having a funeral for them ? "if your not ready it's okay "I am fine , I didn't think about thank you for reminding me that , you guys have to help me and I am I need to "I said as I walked out of door.

I got inside my car and drove to August house and parked my car and knocked on the door and August girlfriend Candace opened the door.(* Miracle Watts) *she doesn't like India ."Hey India "August said I didn't look his way I just ignored him.

"I know you heard him the first time "Miracle said "Don't start with me okay I am not about to start with you so don't start , you got him you happy and I am not gonna get mad about it so stop starting shit , I don't even know you so shut the fuck up "I told Miracle *gets mad and goes upstairs.

I looked up and saw August in front of me "I am sorry "August says "That's not going to bring them back August I am tired of you saying sorry you don't mean it , You said your sorry when you couldn't keep your dick in your pants , you said you were sorry when you smacked the shit out of me , you said you were sorry when you left me and Jay , you don't mean it "I yelled .

Miracle came downstairs and bumped into me "You betta put this hoe in check before I beat her ass "I said putting my hair in  a bun. "Where the fuck is my child" I said looking at August. All of a sudden Jay came downstairs with his suite case and ran to me .

I hugged him tight and I  kissed his cheek.This little boy was my everything if. Anybody did something  him or hurt him it would be  there life .

I am still going to update