Chapter 32

India
I had tears falling from my eyes I can't believe that I just losted my mom I am nothing without her she was my everything. I stopped at some gas station and got out the car and went inside the store to get some gas on.

I rolled my eyes and saw Tya "What do you want "I asked him rolling my eyes "I just wanted to tell you I am sorry about , August killing your mom and dad "Tyga said

I dropped down to the floor and cried Tyga hugged me as I fell to the ground and cried .I can't believe he did this to me .He took her away from me them away from me .

My life is over my ex boyfriend just told me that the father of my son killed my mom and dad , I couldn't stop crying .

"I wish someone would just kill me already "I cried "Look at me don't talk crazy like that , You have a beautiful son , that loves and care about you "Tyga said.

"Can we go get him "I said as my voice cracked "Yea let's go get him "Tyga said .I got up and he got up and walked to his car and got into my car and drove to August house with Tyga behind me .

At The house
"Jay go and pack your stuff" I said "Mommy"he said "Jay go and pack youe stuff "I said as he hugged me and kissed my cheek. "okay mommy"he said heading upstairs.

August walked over to me and looked at me . "I can't believe you killed my mom and dad  you come in here acting like you love me and Jay well you don't , you just care about your damn self "I said * he smacked me.

I laughed "You can't hurt me anymore you ass hoe , I said soccer punching him making him spit out. Blood "Your a bitch ass nigga I am not going to keep you from your son but I am going to keep you from me .

Jay comes downstairs and runs to August. "You don't want to come with me "I said looking at him "No"he yells at me. "You turned him against me "I said as tears fell from my eyes.

I walked out the door and Tyga shook his head at August .I just rolled my eyes. "Yea my life is now over "I said walking out of the door.

"Stop saying that , you can come and stay with me for how long as you'll like , no strings attached "Tyga hugged me as I cried .

At Tyga's House
I walked upstairs and sat on the bed and looked around I need to find a way to make this pain go away.
I walked into the bathroom and saw a blade  sitting on the counter I picked it up and I looked at my arm and then I looked at my arm.

I sat down and cut into my arm and blood ran out and I sighed and the pain numb I couldn't fell anything .Tyga rushed into the bathroom. "Stop this isn't good for you "Tyga said looking at my arm.

He grabbed the blade and looked at me . I started to cry tears fell down I started to cry and I cried I couldn't help it anymore .I let everything out Tyga sat on the floor with me and I cried .