Chapter Twenty-Two

Začít od začátku

Liam's eyes were looking a few rows in front of us, I could vaguely make out the back of Zayn's head, why was he glaring at him? I sighed lightly, shaking my head, they had probably gotten into another fight yesterday. I looked at the row in front of me, I could hear Niall and Louis' voices coming from it, which wasn't very helpful. What if Louis heard us?

I shook my head, trying not to think about that, Louis would probably put his headphones on anyways. I leaned back in my seat, looking out the plane window, it was almost time for take off. I could feeling mt stomach turning, I was extremely nervous about tonight, I didn't want something to go wrong.

"Li.." I whispered quietly, biting my lip "I-I'm not sure I-"

"Harry, relax." Liam said softly and rubbed my arm "It'll go fine. I promise."

I nodded slowly, taking a deep breath, I just had to relax and calm myself down a bit. Everything was going to be okay, I just needed to stop worring so much, things were going to go according to plan. I sighed lightly, taking another deep breath, I knew there was something I had to do. I had to read Eleanor's letter, even though I was scared to, I didn't want it to be something bad.

I bit my lip lightly, feeling the plane begin to move, this was it. In a few hours, we would be in Paris, and soon I'd be telling Louis I was in love with him. I was trying not to freak out, but I knew that was impossible, at least on the inside. Liam had stopped glaring at Zayn, which was good, but he was still sulking.

This was going to be a long day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV

I felt a hand on my shoulder, my eyes flying open, Niall was towering over me. I jumpd slightly, looking up at him, it was a bit for a scary sight, no one wants to see their friends towering over you when you just woke up. I yawned lightly, sitting up, people on the plane were gather their suff, I was guessing we had landed.

I stood up from my seat, stretching out slightly, I had fallen asleep the whole way to Paris. I yawned lightly, reaching into the over head compartment, from it I pulled out a small duffle bag. I slung the strap over my shoulder, following Niall off the plane, there was a small crowd over fans waiting for us. I sighed lightly, gripping onto my bag, I was tired and want to get to the hotel to relax.

Last night, I didn't get that much sleep, I kept thinking about Eleanor's letter. What if I didn't tell Harry in time? What if she came here to Paris and told him? I swallowed thickly, running a hand though my hair, I tried not to think about that as I followed Niall. We were soon outside, climbing onto our tour bus, Paul was waiting for us to give us room arrangements.

"Alright, Harry and Louis, you'll be sharing a room together." Paul stated.

"What?!" Harry said and dropped his bag "Why do we have to share a room?"

"The hotel double booked. It's not like you two haven't shared a room together." Paul said to him Liam and Zayn will get a room together. Niall, you get one to your self."

I frowned slightly, hearing Harry groan, what the hell had gotten into him? Sharing a room wasn't the worst thing in the world, it was only for tonight, what harm could there be. I swallowed thickly, looking down, I had to tell Harry what happened. I had to do it tonight, I couldn't hold it off any longer, Harry deserved to know the truth.

I sighed lightly, setting my duffel bag down on the floor, I didn't know what I was going to do. I leaned back in my seat, watching Harry, he was a little ways down the bus talking with Liam. What had gotten into Harry? He seemed fine yesterday, maybe he had a night of bad sleep, he tended to get a little cranky when he hadn't slept.

I sighed slightly, looking out the window, the hotel we were staying at wasn't that far away from the airport. I couldn't wait to get to the hotel, I planned on going straight to sleep for a few hours, if I was able to that is. I ran a hand though my hair, resting my head on the window, the glass was cool and felt nice on my skin.

I smiled lightly, my eyes lulling closed, I was trying not to think about what might happen when I tell Harry tonight. Maybe if I rest up, I'll have a clearer mind of what to do, especially what I was going to say. I felt the tour bus come to a stop, I could hear shouts coming from outside, I knew we had arrived at the hotel.

I sighed lightly, standing up from my seat, I reached down and picked up my duffel bag from the floor. As soon as we got inside, I was planning on having a nap, even if Harry wasn't happy about rooming with me. I didn't understand it, he had changed from yesterday, maybe something was bothering him.

I bit my lip, following Zayn off of the bus, I had to tell Harry the truth. I knew I was planning on telling him tonight, but this couldn't wait any longer, I had to tell him when we got to out room. I could feel my heart beating faster already, I was so nervous, what if he flips out?

Harry had a pretty level head on him, but some times, he got upset easily. There had been a few times, fan provoked moments, when Harry had broken down crying. It was hard to watch him like the that, what was I suppose to do? I could keep this a secret forever, Harry deserved to know what I did that night, and how I really fell about him.

I swallowed thickly, following Zayn into the hotel, Paul only took a few moments to check us in. I stood there nervously, my brain pounding in my skull, it was like it was trying to escape. My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest, but surprisingly, neither of them popped out.

"Right, here are your room keys. Don't loose them." Paul warned us all.

I nodded slightly, taking mine and Harry's room key, I glanced over towards Harry who was looking at me. I bit my lip, giving him a weak smile, he waved and came over to me. I swallowed hard, gripping my duffel bag tightly, here goes nothing really. I lead Harry to the elevator, pressing the button for us to go up, I was nervous as hell.

I chewed on my lip, nervously tapping my foot, the elevator seemed to take forever to carry us all up. I took a deep breath, following the others out of the room, I looked at the key and tried to find our room number. As soon as we get inside, I'm coming clean, even if both Liam and Niall have advised against it.

On the plane, I had told Niall what I was gong to do, he didn't seem to happy about the idea. We were going to talk more, but Harry had just came on the plane, which made us stop talking. Niall didn't know what he was talking about, none of them did, they didn't know what it was like to live with the guilt I did.

I sighed quietly, entering the room, there was one small problem with the room though. There was only one bed. Even though there was only one bed, I don't think Harry will want to stay with me, I am about to tell him the truth. I heard the door close, setting down my duffel bag, I took a deep breath.

"Harry?" I asked calmly.

"Yeah Louis?" I heard Harry reply.

"There's something I need to tell you." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Ooh! Louis is about to tell Harry the truth! :O How did you guys like this chapter? Are you excited for the next one? Hope you liked it! 

- Katie xx