We went to the pet store in the mall. Mom pushed the three seater stroller and walked by dad while the boys walked behind flirting with girls. I walked in front so excited. As we got to the pet store mom and dad looked at the front slowly.

If I wanted a dog here I would see it.

I walked to the end unhappily and suddenly my heart stopped.

Two baby huskies sat staring at me wagging their tales. One was a girl and she was all white while the boy was all black. They looked like baby wolves.

They were so cute and they had no names yet!

"Mom! Dad!" I said excitedly bending down as they came closer. They walked over.

"Oh they are beautiful." Mom said bending down as they licked the glass at her.

"Puppy!?" Joey yelled happily. Jackson and Jacob fell asleep.

"Can we get them?" I asked.

"Both Courtland?"

"Mom.Look at them. An Alpha...and Omega."I said. It reminded me of me and Dimitri.

"Remind you of something,huh?"She asked. I nodded starring at them.

"I can't see any harm in it." She shrugged standing up.

"Yes!" I said happily. A clerk walked over and she smiled at us. She had short black pixie cut hair.

"Can I help you Mi'Lod and Mi'lady?" She asked respectfully.

"Yes. We will take these two." I said staying in a squat position staring at my new babies.

"Both of our Huskies? Wow. Would you like to meet them?" She asked. I nodded so excited I couldn't talk. She brought them out and they both wagged their tales sniffing us excitedly. I bent down petting them both as they kissed my face.

"Hello. You both are so adorable!" I cooed.

"Oh they are so soft." My mom said petting them and bringing the boy near Joey so he could pet him.

"Since you are buying two and are king and queen we have an extremely good starter kit." The clerk lady smiled.

"Oh...that's okay you don't have to do that." My mom scoffed smiling.

"No. It's my pleasure. Please follow me." She smiled we followed her with the two pups following us.

"The starter kit includes two of our new beds. They have a covering that can be washed because sometimes males mark their territory and they are made out of this new orthopedic material that is very good for the dogs as they grow." She explained grabbing a cart.

"Orthopedic?" I asked.

"Yes. It allows them to rest their bodies because they can't shift back like we can."

"Cool." I said grabbing a black one with white bones on it for the boy and a baby pink one with white bows for the girl. I placed them in the cart and we moved on.

"The kit also includes three bags of food. This food is really good for them. It has wholesome products and proper grains for them. It also has no dye's or perservatives. All natural and good." She smiled placing in the bags.

We moved on to treats.

"Now they treats are freezer dried and they are pure chicken." She said throwing a couple of bags in. We then got matching bowls. I got pink ones and blue ones. We then went onto toys and collars and leashes.

"Okay so the starter kit is free and fifty percent off...so your total comes to five twenty five." She said. Dad reached in and just pulled out a bunch of cash. Jeeze, he was like a drug dealer. I walked out to collect the boys with our new pups.

They were talking with some slutty girls.

"Sorry girls. Little sister time." I said with a sneer. They glared at me but walked away.

"Hey! That was- Awesome!" Nick said looking down at our new pups. They all just lost their manliness by bending down to rub the dogs and coo at them. I laughed and shook my head.

"Dad needs help with the stuff." I said. I got in the car with the dogs sitting next to me and Nick.

"So, Court how about you name the girl and the boys name the boy?" Mom asked.

"I want to name her Winter. Because her eyes are blue and her fur is white." I smiled scratching her head.

"Oooh that's pretty. What about you guys?"

"Megatron!" Joey yelled. We all laughed.

"That's pretty cool." The older boys agreed.

"Winter and Megatron?" I laughed. They all nodded and I smiled.

For the moment.