Jin gulped and his eyes watered, "I'm sorry (Name),i love you too,i was stupid....i'm sorry."

You giggled and patted his shoulder, "There there,no crying,i'm here. Let's go home."

"Yeah,we're going home." Jin said and by the time they went back home,he'll do what he longed to do.

Give you a glass warm water and tuck you in bed before slipping under the cover beside you.

✏ - Yoongi

Yoongi ran a hand through his hair frustratedly as he pushed himself back,his rolling chair rolling back.

Nothing's been going well for him. He has been working every day for the new songs because their new album will be out next months and he's in charge of five songs while Namjoon was in charge of the other five.

He hasn't slept for days,he has absolutely no idea for the songs he needed to compose and he wasn't satisfied with those that he composed.

Those aren't what he truly wants to express.

The coffee Saemi made wasn't the ones he like,it never was and Saemi just can seem to give him to feel he wanted. He wasn't sure what feeling that is either.

He yelled out loud and started to punch the desk to vent. This happens sometimes and you're mostly the only one who can make him stop.

Saemi walked in quickly with some other members.

"Ah Yoongi,are you alright?" Saemi asked,walking over but has no idea how to calm him down.

"We need (Name)-noona,hyung call noona!" Jungkook urged,slapping Hoseok's arm.

You suddenly appeared by the doorway. You had came back to grab something from the studio and heard Suga's loud yell. Everyone in the office was basically pushing you to the studio with hopeful look.

"He has been screaming and yelling for days (Name),you have to save us. Saemi seriously can't do shit!" one of them had told you earlier.

You frowned as your eyebrows knitted together but they softened quickly when Yoongi looked up and met eyes with you.

You brushed past the others and went over to Yoongi who was looking at you with teary eyes,knowing exactly what to do.

He must have been overworking again.

Without another word,you pulled his head to your chest,hugging him tightly while your other hand went up to play with his hair.

Yoongi sniffed and sighed,it was his favorite scent. You're still using that shampoo that he really liked.

Automatically,he wrapped both his arms around you,like he'd done for the past few years whenever this happens.

It's the secure feeling you're giving him that he really loves. The way you play with his hair and hug him makes him forget all the troubles,even though it's only for a few minutes. The way you'd sleep on the desk when you're waiting for him to finish his work but would still wake up to make him coffee.

"Saemi-ssi." you said after looking at the coffee cup, "Only a little milk, not too much."

"He likes it when people do this to him,it makes him feel safe. He may look very tough outside, but he's actually very weak inside Saemi." you said,your voice croaking when you realized this'll probably be the last time you do this to Yoongi.