Mel and Afiq

Dear Melissa,

The first time I saw you, I realized that you would be someone special in my life. You are the woman who made me want to live, so you have my heart and my love.I am very grateful that you agreed to be my partner for life. Do not forget all the love I feel for you and that your name will always be engraved on my heart. You have been the first and will be the only one ever to touch my heart. Ever since the day I met you, my heart stopped beating for me. It beats for you, saying I love you with every beat. I can feel my heart beating so fast. People think I'm gone crazy and so I am. I'm just crazy in love with you, my wifey. I cannot get by a single day without looking into your pretty eyes and feeling the warm touch of your hands. What can I say, I am addicted to your love.

You never leave my mind even when I have a million things to worry about.As long as you are with me, I will be very glad. You are the one for me. I love you with all my heart, always remember that. 💘

Yours forever,
Afiq Mikahyl Shaharudin.

+++

Dear Afiq,

I will never stop thanking Allah having arranged for us to meet because since you arrived everything changed for the better and I have never been so happy. Becoming your wife was the beginning of a joint life that has made me see that anything is possible when one truly loves. I know that sometimes we fight and that things are not rosy, but I think the good times that we have are good enough to overshadow any bad moments that we may have. You give me the purest happiness I have ever experienced and marrying you was the best thing I could have ever done. Loving you is my all I ever want to do.

Waking up to your kisses makes me feel like I an in paradise, that I am still sleeping, that it is impossible that someone like me could have so much luck. No other man has ever made me as happy as you, being at your side is so amazing that I want to be together for eternity.It's never enough to say what I feel for you, I adore you, I just want to be with you for the rest of my days, never forget that. You're the one who makes me feel in the clouds with great love.

Thank you husband. 💖

Your love,
Melissa Maureen Nufael.