Surprise!

Recap:

Laurent: "Larry?"

Larry: "Yes?"

Laurent: "Umm...... I have to talk to you...."

Larry: "Okay, I listen."

Laurent: "Do you notice that you start to act a bit different that usual?"

Larry: "What you mean?"

Laurent: "It's like you a different person... All you care about is sex and "punishment". That your get mad at me a lot more, you more demanding, and you hit me a lot for no reason."

Continued

Larry: "Baby there is a reason. Whether you think it's one or no. You just gotta learn how to listen. Anyway...." He says somewhat dodging the question. "I'm about to go downstairs."

Laurent: "Larry. I know why you act the way you do..." He says biting his lip nervously.

Larry: "Umm okay, why?" He asks confused and Laurent takes a deep breath.

Laurent: "The stuff they gave you--" He starts but gets cut off.

Larry: "The stuff who gave me?" He asks confused.

Laurent: "Harmony and Kamari. Anyway. They gave you two things the first was harifene which is normally used to get someone at their weakest point which explain why you feel like a grandpa at the time. Then the second thing they give you was Chladorine and that's used to cure it. But the side affects make you act the way you do..."

Larry: "Is there a cure?" Larry asks sitting on the bed.

Laurent: "I no know Larry..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, extremely shitty but I'm out of ideas for this story so... Yea.....