Familiar Faces

(Okay you guys, I know this is pointless but I never knew that Lylah spoke at least a little bit of english. I'm sorry, I just had to say that. Ohh yeah that brings me to a thought. So I just started school!!!!!! #OfficiallyAn8thGrader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways this chapter will be short because I have to go to sleep and you guys shouldn't have to wait much... This chapter will maybe be crap but it will get better. I promise.)

*Laurent*

NOTE: IF ANY OF YOU KNOW THESE THREE GIRLS, PLEASE JUST PLAY ALONG AND PRETEND THEY SPEAK FRENCH AS ONE OF THEIR OTHER LANGUAGES OR WHATEVER. ESPECIALLY SLIMM!!! I COULDN'T FIND ANY OTHER GIRLS THAT WERE BEST FOR THE STORY.... I GUESS IF THAT MAKES SENSE... THANKS!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the talk he had with Larry, he was confused and didn't know what to do. He was shocked because Larry kissed him and he was also shocked from what he heard about Harmony trying to separate them and him planning on moving out. He was trying not to over think things but his mind just couldn't take anything in. He walked into his room and silently cried into his pillow careful to make sure he didn't catch Larry's attention from next door. After a couple minutes or an hour approx. he heard a knock on the door and then heard a door bell ring. He then fixed himself and made sure his eyes weren't red or puffy before he got to the door.

After the talk he had with Larry, he was confused and didn't know what to do. He was shocked because Larry kissed him and he was also shocked from what he heard about Harmony trying to separate them and him planning on moving out. He was trying not to over think things but his mind just couldn't take anything in. He walked into his room and silently cried into his pillow careful to make sure he didn't catch Larry's attention from next door. After a couple minutes or an hour approx. he heard a knock on the door and then heard a door bell ring. He then fixed himself and made sure his eyes weren't red or puffy before he got to the door. He then went downstairs and looked through the peep hole to see three random girls that he had to admit were cute but he remembered that he was taken and plus, he didn't even know them. He then escaped from his thoughts as he opened the door. The girls he saw then looked at him and smiled.

Laurent: "Umm hi?" He said trying to see if he knew them from somewhere because one of them looked familiar.

Girl #1: "Oh my gosh, Harmony was serious when she said her boy was sexy, she's lucky she got him first."  She said in french not knowing he spoke french... (Ironic  since this takes place in Paris) 

Laurent: "I'm guessing she didn't tell you I speak french? And thank you"  He said smiling a bit with a raised eye brow.

Girl #2: "No she didn't but what she said is true." She said looking him up and down.

Girl #3: "Don't you have a twin?" She said smiling in a very weird way.

Laurent: "Ummm yes I do-- who are you?" He said looking the third girl up and down still trying to see why she looked familiar.

~meanwhile~

*Larry*

Larry was about to fall asleep then he remembered that he didn't eat yet so he decided to go downstairs not caring how he looked but by that time, he wasn't crying so his eyes weren't puffy and red and his face wasn't stained with tears. He walked downstairs and slowly stopped at the staircase that led to the entrance when he saw a familiar face at the door while Laurent was talking with 3 girls.

Girl #1: Well, I'm Slimm, this is Melony, and this is--" She started off then soon got interrupted by Larry speaking.

Larry: "Whoa whoa wait, why you here? Lyrical, how you know where we live?" He said walking down the steps next Laurent but a bit behind him.

Lyrical: "Well. Hey Larry, way to treat an old friend." She said smiling and walking up to him bringing her arms out for a hug. " You really shouldn't let family affect our friendship." She said smiling as he doubtfully hugged back but let go quickly.

Larry: "Again, how you know where we live? I know Lylah no give you this address" He said still looking at her confused as Laurent looked at them confused until he noticed.

Laurent: "Ohhh this is who you tell me about. Lylah's step sister right? (You guys, I tried to get this to make sense. Don't judge me, just read!!!!) I knew she look familiar." He said now understanding what they're talking about and how they know each other. Laurent never saw her until now.

Larry: "Yeah... But how you find us?" He said still confused.

Lyrical: "Your brother's girlfriend." She said smiling. "You guys, change of plans. Instead, lets go somewhere." She said winking at them obviously signaling them something.

Slimm: "Yeah. You two should come with us." She said walking up to Larry understanding the signal.

Larry: "No thank you. I'm fine." He said about to walk away till his arm was grabbed and he looked back and saw Slimm hold onto his arm then walk a bit closer to him.

Slimm: " I don't think it will be that long." She said looking at him with her eyes and smile which could be anyone's weakness.

Laurent: "I no think that a good idea." He said looking around at them.

Melony: "You can come too, I mean you can see Harmony, by the way, I'm her sister." The last girl smiled while looking at Laurent. He then saw that they had the same eyes. (Lol don't judge me. I know their eyes are nothing alike lol shushh!!)

Laurent: "Well okay.... Larry, you coming?" He asked about to walk over to get the house keys, phone, and charger just in case they were longer than expected.

Larry: "I guess I have no choice." He said doing the same. "No! First I need to eat." He said about to walk away.

Lyrical: "We can make you food when we get to where we're going." She said as her and Slimm walked him out the door then Laurent turned off all the lights and they headed out locking the doors and setting the alarm of course when everyone left so they wouldn't know the password. He then left the house and walked out with the rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well there was your chapter you guys!!! I'm sorry, I will make up for the stupid stuff that happened in this chapter and I will definitely try to do something this weekend cause on Saturday- Tuesday of next week, I have no school so I should be free to write unless my sister needs her laptop. By the way, I lost all my ideas and idk what to do now so if you want, I will definitely allow story chapter idea requests and I will look into them. Just inbox me on Wattpad or if you want to get to me a little quicker, just kik me at maribooperez and I will definitely give you a shout out if I use your ideas in a chapter! Love you guys!