Relationships

A/N: You guys, baby boy is going to be Jojo because idk anyone else who could be him plus Nate Fernandez is bae, okii? Okii.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's View

Larry was the first one to wake up. He smiled realizing that he was sleeping in the bed he left long ago but instead of being mad, he found it quite comforting. He remembered what happened last night and how fast everything happened. It was because of how he trusted his brother that he decided it wasn't bad. He enjoyed it of course but at the same time it was a bit weird. He doesn't know how but oh well because him enjoying it is all that mattered and now he returns the favor. (A/N: This part coming up was influenced by a couple writers who's stories I read so if it sounds familiar you understand why.) Larry was about to get up but he didn't feel like it and he was hungry so here decided to try and wake Lau.

Larry: "Lauuu..." He said rubbing Laurent's shoulder. Laurent didn't move. "Lauuuuuuuuuuuu wake up." He said now tapping his shoulder.

Laurent: "What do you want? I'm tired." He said half asleep.

Larry: "I'm hungry.. Make me some food." He said trying to sound serious but kept laughing at Laurent's reaction.

Laurent: "Larry?" He calls his brother still sleep.

Larry: "Yes?" He asks smiling.

Laurent: "Shut up and go make your food. Let me sleep." He said now falling back into the deep sleep he was waken up from.

Larry: "You leave me no choice... Ooh well, who doesn't like breakfast in bed?" He mumbled and smirked.

Larry got up carefully not to wake Laurent although it would be impossible. He sat up for a bit staring into space as tiredness tried to take over but he stretched it off then looked at Laurent who was sleeping peacefully but not for long. He then went under the cover and slowly pulled Laurent's ball shorts and boxers down revealing his member which was identical to Larry's. He licked Laurent's tip then heard a moan and smiled. He then took all of Laurent into his mouth and started sucking hard and fast and Laurent started moaning uncontrollably loud and arched his back.

Laurent: "OHH MY GOD! LARRY!! UGHHHH!" He moaned extremely loud and tried to calm himself but Larry would just speed up and Laurent would fail. He kept thrusting his hips against Larry's mouth and continued moaning uncontrollably. Larry's pace started slowing down meaning he was about to end it but Laurent didn't want him to stop so he grabbed Larry's head and started thrusting in deeper and faster so Larry continued to please his brother as Laurent moaned crazily and cummed a while later. Larry then took Laurent out his mouth and stretched while getting up.

Larry: "Good morning." He said while smiling at Laurent's shocked facial expression.

Laurent: "Seriously Larry?" He said as he couldn't help but laugh.

Larry: "I told you I was hungry.. I no feel like getting up. That what I call breakfast in bed." He said with a cheesy smile.

Laurent: "Larry you so dumb." He laughed.

The boys then did their hygiene then decided to go downstairs to get real food.

Laurent: "Since you get breakfast in bed you going to make me breakfast." He said sitting down on the island bar in the kitchen.

Larry: "Haha okay." He said getting the stuff out.

While Larry started cooking, Laurent came behind him and put his arms around his waist while kissing his neck.