New People, New Feelings

When Laurent was deep in thought, he heard a person's voice who sounded like they were trying to reach his attention. When he looked up, he saw a beautiful girl that seemed to catch his attention much easier than usual.

Girl: "Hello, do you mind if I sit here?" She said speaking to him in french being that they were in Paris (not knowing he speaks English also)

Laurent: "Sure." He said moving his things from the table so she could sit across from him. (A/N: Btw I've never been to Paris and I've never been to that place so I'm imagining that place has the booth seats and that's where they're sitting.)

Girl: " Ummm do you speak English?" Laurent gave a small chuckle.

Laurent: "Yes I do, do you?" He asked sarcastically but serious at the same time.

Girl: "Yes, I wouldn't have asked you if I didn't." She said with a smile that caught Laurent's eye.

Laurent: "Okay." He said smiling.

Girl: "You look kind of familiar. I can't make out where I saw you..." She said a bit confused.

Laurent: "Oh really?" He said trying to see if he remembered her face from anywhere.

The girl then looked ahead past Laurent's head then saw a magazine cart which held all different magazines and one magazine that had Les twins on it.

Girl: "Oh Laurent, Les Twins." She said smiling.

Laurent: "Oh yea." He said smiling back until she asked him a question that made him frown.

Girl: "Oh by the way, where's Larry?" She said in a bit of confusion.

Laurent: "Ummm I no wanna talk about it... Let's just say, we no in speaking terms right now..." He said looking down.

Girl: "Oh I'm sorry..." She said with Laurent hearing the worry in her voice.

Laurent: "It's fine. You didn't know." He said forcing a believable smile to tell her it was okay.

Girl: "Okay." She said giving an unsure smile.

Laurent: "You know my name but I no know yours. What's your name?" He said looking at her smiling forreal now

Girl: "Harmony." She said smiling back.

Laurent: "Huh?" He said with confusion written all over his face.

Girl: "Oh, my name is Harmony haha." She said laughing.

Laurent: "Oh haha yea I knew that." He said trying to play his confusion off.

Harmony: "Haha oh sure you did." She said laughing at him playfully.

Laurent: "Yup, so how old are you?" He said taking a sip of his coffee finally.

Harmony: "I'm 23." She said smiling as he laughed.

Laurent: "Seriously??? You no look like 23." He said in shock.

Harmony: "Oh wow, how old do I look?" She said while taking a sip of her coffee.

Laurent: "I thought you would be around 18 or 19 since you know me because thats the age most older fans are after 15. I know that maybe no make sense but you know." He said laughing.

Harmony: "Haha yea. Anyway, how old are you?" She said back to him.

Laurent: "26." He answered again drinking his coffee.

Harmony: "Oh, haha you don't look your age either. You look around my age like 22 or 23. Hey I have to take this, I'll be right back." She said as her phone vibrated on the table then got up and walked away to answer it.

About 5 minutes later, she went back over to the booth they were sitting at and gathered her stuff.

Harmony: "I'm sorry but I have to go." Laurent looked up at her watching her get her stuff.

Laurent: "Oh okay ummm can I get your number?" He asked a bit nervously.

Harmony: "Sure." She said then he gave her his phone to put her number in it. "Ummm okay, its 5:00 now so you can call me or text me around 7:30." She gave him his phone back.

Laurent: "Okay cool." He nodded back to her.

Harmony: "It was really nice meeting you." She said as she got up.

Laurent: "Nice meeting you too." He said watching her leave.

After Harmony left, Laurent decided he would leave too because the place was about to close anyway.

~Time Lapse~

As he pulled into the driveway and parked the car, he started having second thoughts about going back to the house cause the last thing he wanted was to hear Larry talking about how he was disowning him because he was already tired of it. He then shook it off and got out the car locking it and putting the car alarm on. He got the keys and walked into the house seeing Larry in the living room watching TV so he avoided him by going to the kitchen and putting his coffee in the refrigerator until he felt someone watching him. He turned around and saw Larry standjng in front of the entrance/exit.

Larry: "I no get a hi?" He said looking at Laurent waiting for an answer. Laurent just waved and shut the refrigerator door and was about to walk past but Larry was blocking the door way.

Larry: "Way to like someone." He said and did a smirk.

Laurent: "I never said I did... I said I thought I did... But those feelings are gone now so there's nothing to worry about anyway... Excuse me..." He mumbled. Trying to walk past until getting stopped by Larry again.

Larry: "Are you sure about that?" With that being said he walked up closer to Laurent and touched all up and down his body like in usual dance battles. Laurent was about to fall for it but he took Larry's hands off of him knowing he was trying to play with his emotions.

Laurent: "I know what you are trying to do and its no going to work." He tried to walk away but Larry gripped his wrists and slowly forcefully backed him into the wall so his back was firmly on the wall.

Larry: "Really? It looks like it is working to me." He said as Laurent was freakishly calm but spoke in a really low voice.

Laurent: "Look Larry, you are going to let me go and I will walk away okay?" He said trying to break free calmly.

Larry: "But obviously your enjoying it." He said with another smirk.

Laurent: "Let go of me." He asked Larry nicely again yet Larry still didn't want to stop. He started rubbing his hands all over Laurent's body again.

Larry: "Isn't this what you wanted gay boy? Why do you want it to end so soon?" He said laughing and Laurent couldn't take it anymore.

Laurent: "You already know I'm stronger than you so why try?" He pushed Larry off of him without a fight and went upstairs to their room. Hopefully Larry was sleeping on the couch bed or something and after thinking about that, he layed down. And took a nap.