New Problems

Hey you guys..... Here's what you've been waiting for or whatever I guess..... It really sucks that you can't have people you want due to age, relationship, and distance ..... I'm so depressed... Sorry if this chapter isn't good or whatever I guess.... I'm trying my best.... It's maybe going to be short so..... Yeah..... Here it goes I guess....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Narrator View)

This time surprisingly, Laurent was the one to wake up early this time. It took him no time to think about what happened last night between him and Larry. As he was about to pull away from under the covers, he felt sudden cold around him making him cover himself again due do the fact that he had no clothes on so he knew it would be a struggle getting up. Larry felt Laurent's movement making Larry groan and lazily placed his hand onto Laurent's chest even though it was meant to be a hit.

Larry: "Lauuuuuuu stop moving the bed....." He says sleepily turning the other way making Laurent smile.

Laurent: "Sorry." He was about to get up again but got pulled back by Larry.

Larry: "Where are you going Lau?" He says trying to keep his eyes opened.

Laurent: "Downstairs. Why?" He says as he's getting pulled into the bed.

Larry: "Baby. No leave me.. I want you with me." He says while sleepily caressing Laurent's body.

Laurent: "Larry just go to sleep. I'm still in the house." He says, his eyes getting wide as he feels Larry put his hand around Laurent's dick making Laurent quickly pull his hand away before he could moan and give in.

Larry: "Lauuu stay here with me...." He says sounding like he's about to cry.

Laurent: "Ooh my gosh, Larry just go to sleep." He says about to leave but getting pulled back again.

Larry: " I no going to sleep unless you still here with me... " he says now tears running down his sleepy face from his eyes.

Laurent: 'Man he gets so dramatic.. ' he thought while sighing. "Okay fine Larry.... Stop crying, I'm right here " He lays back down having no other choice.

Larry: "Yay!" Suddenly his tears disappear and he falls back asleep.

When Laurent was about to leave again Larry pulled him by his waist pulling them just close so that his member was resting calmly on Laurent's booty cheeks. Laurent then sighed knowing he had no choice but to go back to sleep. Larry then in his sleep moved his hand down from his waist and started stroking Laurent's member. Laurent's eyes grow wide as he is about to moan but then he tries to push Larry's hand away only to fail.

Larry: "No fight it Lau." He says seductively.

Laurent: "Larry stop, I'm serious." He said trying not to moan.

Larry doesn't say anything but just keeps going and Laurent squirms as Larry's pace gets faster and he starts to hump Laurent as his member rubs on Laurent's cheeks.

Laurent: "Ugh Larry, s-stop!" He says trying to resist moans and keeps squirming to get out of Larry's grip as he takes heavy breaths.

Larry: "Why you want me to stop now?" He says smirking.

Laurent: "Cause its early and I'm still warn out from yesterday. Larry just stop. I'm serious." He said pushing Larry away harder than he meant to. ".... Larry I'm--"

Larry: "No. I see how it is. Fine... If you feel that way then okay." He says cutting Laurent off then getting up and getting in the shower.

Laurent was annoyed because it looks like it was his fault Larry was mad but it was just that Larry was playing too much. But at the same time, he didn't have to push him. While he was thinking, he got a call from Harmony and groaned.

~Phone Convo~

Harmony- Hello?
Laurent- Yes?
Harmony- Well then, Hi to you too
Laurent- Sorry, Hi I'm just tired.
Harmony- Ooh sorry should I call back later?
Laurent- No just say what you wanted to say.
Harmony- I just wanted to say I'm sorry...
Laurent- For what?
Harmony- Whatever I did to upset you and make you break up with me. I really want you back and I really don't want to lose you.
Laurent- I'm sorry but it just no gonna work. Especially since you have problems with Larry.
Harmony- *sighs* Then I apologize...
Laurent- *eyes grow wide* What did you say?
Harmony- That I'll apologize.
Laurent- So you saying if I get back with you, you going to apologize to Larry?
Harmony- I thought I was clear on that...
Laurent- Well I think you have to say sorry before we go out again...
Harmony- Okay guys.
Laurent- *hears Larry about to walk out* I have to go.
~Ends Phone Convo~

Laurent hung up on harmony just as Larry walked out the bathroom.

Larry: "So you talking to Harmony again?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys, I'm sorry but I tried. Look, I might take a break on this story.... Let's just say, I'm going through a lot right now. My mom doesn't want me and I don't know who would.... I don't know how long it will take till I continue but I can't continue the story like this...