Where's Larry!?

Recap:

Okay good so he drank it and is getting dizzy. Now I have to wait a bit.

Larry: "Yo can you call my fucking brother? You're just sitting here not..... Doing...... Any-- What am I talking about again." He then stops talking so it's working now.

Continued:

*Larry*

The pain is getting worse and I'm still dizzy. My vision start getting blurry and everything go in slow motion.

Larry: "What you no get when I say I need my fucking brother?" I try to handle the pain. I then feel my body getting weaker.

Harmony: "Shut up old man." Is the last thing I remember her saying.

Wait.. Why would she say old man when me and Laurent the same age and we only 3 years older than her? Soon everything turns black but when I open my eyes, I see that I'm in a different room. Everything is still a bit blurry but my head no really hurt much and I'm no dizzy. Soon I see Harmony walk in with some water.

Harmony: "Okay good, you're awake. Do you know what I'm saying right now?" She say dragging out her words.

Larry: "Why you speak to me like I'm slow?" I say confused.

Harmony: "You need to take this." She say giving me the water.

Larry: "For why? I know you put something in my sprite." I say pissed.

Harmony: "This is to cure it." She says trying to hold the cup filled of what look like water to my face. "You don't want it? I'm trying to help you." She say once again holding the cup up and I still can no move.

Larry: "Why can I no move? And what did you put in my sprite?" I say pissed.

Harmony: "A little bit of something that could keep you still. But of course you need to take this so it can ware off." She say trying to make me drink what in the cup.

Larry: "How should I believe it no something to make it worse." I say no knowing what to believe.

Harmony: "Notice that I'm taking my time and not forcing you to take it." She say having a small point.

Larry: "I really no know whether to trust you or no." I say still getting a bit dizzy again and getting another headache.

Harmony: "This is the only time I'm ever gonna tell you you can trust me." She say once again bringing it to my face. "You don't have to drink all of it." She says slowly putting the glass to my mouth.

The one time I'm gonna trust her. I slowly drank the liquid which definitely wasn't water.

Larry: "Ah fuck! What is this!?" I say spitting out the liquid onto the floor.

Harmony: "Tonic water mixed with something else. Anyway, go back to sleep and the thing will be gone when you wake up blah blah blah. By the way, I'm doing you a favor. You're lucky I actually care about your brother." She say and leave. I have no choice but to go back to sleep.

*Laurent*

After I finish for dance, I look to where Larry was sitting and he no there anymore. I try no panic because he's no always gonna tell me where he go every second. But what if something happen? You know what, he maybe go home. Let me go call him. I go to the bathroom at the club and call me bro's phone but no answer. I sigh and think he maybe did go home. But he would tell me.... Well I was dancing so he maybe no want to bother me.. But he know he no bother me though... When I get home, I see the house like it was when we leave it. Something's wrong. I start getting worried and scared for lose my brother and soon panic. I call his phone again three or four time but he no answer.