No limit

Author's View

Laurent and Larry were in the studio having a dance battle but of course they couldn't tell which won the battle but that just made to sweaty warn out twins.

Laurent: "Ooh you know I no forget about the movie haha but it's okay, I no gonna force you to watch it." He laughs as they go upstairs.

Larry: "I mean I want to watch a movie but just no something scary." He says while getting a water out the fridge.

Laurent: "Okay you look for a movie." He smiles as they walk to the living room. "But I'm about to go take a shower." He says making his way upstairs.

Larry: "I do that when I find a movie to watch." He says watching Laurent go upstairs.

Laurent: "Okay." He answers going up the steps.

Larry didn't feel like sitting down looking at a million movies to choose one that he actually wanted to watch so he just chose any movie then went up to take a shower. When they finished they both ironically put on ball shorts and a wife beater. They then walked downstairs and Laurent laid on the couch while Larry sat on the other side and put his feet up. In the middle of the movie, there was a huge sex scene between this boy and a girl.

Laurent: "Larry, what are we watching???" He says pausing the movie and looking at Larry.

Larry: "I no know I just choose any movie... I no pay attention to anything." He says laughing.

Laurent: "Larry I'm no watching this cause it's going to get me horny." He said turning off the movie.

Larry: "Why we have this movie?" He says laughing.

Laurent: "Bro you asking me like I know. This basically fucking porn. And I'm no about that life." He said making both of them laugh.

Larry: "I'm hungry..." He blurts out of no where.

Laurent: "We just ate no too long ago..." He says looking at Larry like he was crazy.

Larry: "Yep I know." He smiles at Laurent. "Wait no we eat around 12pm. It's 5pm now." He says looking at his phone.

Laurent: "Really? Time go so fast." He says looking at his phone as well.

Larry: "Well I'm gonna go eat." He said about to go.

Laurent: "I gonna help you cook." He says seductively.

Larry: "You can help me with something else instead." He says as Laurent kisses Larry's neck.

Laurent: "Nope cause you never need help cooking. That the only reason I always ask if you need help lol." He says earning a light punch to the chest and laugh from Larry.

Larry: "You should help me with stuff I actually need help with." He laughs.

Laurent: "Like making you cum?" He asks while smirking as Larry gasps and playfully pushes Laurent.

Larry: "Lau!!!!"

Laurent: "What? It's true is it not?" He says shrugging.

Larry: "I'm no answer that." He says as Laurent laughs at his expression.

Laurent then pinned Larry to the wall and then smiled as he repeatedly kissed Larry's lips and neck.

Laurent: "I can make you want me right now." He smirks as he whispers seductively breathing on Larry's neck which sends chills down his body.

Larry: "Lau we went at it all day." He says laughing about to push Lau away.

Laurent: "Well then we just keep going till tomorrow." He says making Larry think about what he said.