Say you trust me

I'm back you guys Well here you go..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

**Laurent**

Laurent hung up on harmony just as Larry walked out the bathroom.

Larry: "So you talking to Harmony again?"

Continued:

Larry's face had hurt written all over it.

Laurent: "Larry, it's no what you think." He said getting up to calm Larry.

Larry: "Then tell me what it is." He folded his arms and looked Laurent straight in the eyes as they filled with hurt.

Laurent: "She called me and.. She basically said she was sorry about everything.... Then I said it's okay--" He started only to get cut off by Larry.

Larry: "So you guys go out again..." His eyes about to fill with tears.

Laurent: "No no no no..... I say that she have to apologize to you then she said she will." He looked at Larry who was processing it in his head.

Larry: "So if she apologize then you go back with her......" He says figuring out.

Laurent: "........" He stays silent making Larry cry then starts putting on clothes. "Bébé, no cry." He tries to hug him but gets pushed away.

Larry: "No call me that! Lau how could you? You seriously think about go back out with her..." He now has boxers and his pants on but still shirtless.

Laurent: "Larry is no like that." He puts his hands on Larry's waist and pins him on the wall.

Larry: "Laurent..... I never care about an apology..... I always only care about you. She always take you away from me and you know that. We have this talk before." He says calming down a bit.

Laurent: "Larry I'm sorry....." He wipes Larry's tears.

Larry looks down and says nothing until Laurent lifts Larry's head up so he's looking at him. Laurent then slowly brought his lips closer to Larry's then gently pressed their lips together. It's not long before they add tongue into their little French kiss which soon turns into a make out session. Laurent is now massaging Larry's tongue with his own producing a small moan of pleasure from the both of them. They are both enjoying the kiss until Larry remembers they were arguing and pulls away.

Larry: "Lau stop! You keep messing with my mind! First you tell me you love me and tell me I'm the only one you want but then you hurt me again. You need to tell me right now. Is it going to be me or Harmony?" Larry says trying not to cry.

Laurent: "You know it gonna be you......" He said responding slower than he should have.

Larry: "You do want to go back with her...... Lau, you no care about me...." He says about to move but Laurent never moved from his spot in front of Larry who had his back against the wall as Laurent had his hands from around Larry's waist and slowly slid down his back to cup his butt so Larry was closer on him.

Laurent: "Larry, do you trust me?" He asked and waited for the reply he never got but instead Larry looked away refusing to make eye contact so Laurent got more of a grip on Larry's butt and soon gave Larry's neck small kisses. "Answer me Bébé. Do you trust me?" He says in French knowing that might get Larry a bit horny and less upset.

Larry: "Lau stop it..." He says trying to get out of Laurent's grip but Laurent just made his grip a bit tighter and started slowly sucking on his neck.