Hurt Feelings Being Released

(A/N: The girl in the picture is Angelique and btw she's Congolese, lol like me! Team DRC for life!!! Anyways)

~Recap~

Laurent: "Wait, wait, wait ,wait...... Bro.... You seriously making me choose?"

Larry: "I'm sorry but I guess I am."

Laurent: "I can't believe you would make me choose... I thought it would be her who make me choose but its you...... Wow, in that case I CHOOSE HARMONY!"

Larry: "Okay.... Good luck..... Lil Beast."

~Skipping to Hours Later~

Harmony and Laurent were sitting on the living room couch cuddled up together then they both saw Larry.

Laurent: "Larry where are you going?"

Larry: "It's time... I'm leaving...."

~Continued~

Laurent: "What you mean?" He asked now lost.

Larry: "I say no to worry about that." He said about to walk out.

Laurent: "I no think you were serious!" He said now raising his voice.

Larry: "Well now you know and when I say I will do something you know I mean it. Anyway see you in a couple of days." He said now walking out the door. He then called Angel to tell her he was on his way. He soon got to their house and knocked on the door. Not too many seconds later, the door opened and Larry came eye to eye with Jojo.

Jojo: " Wassup bro." He says with a warm smile while making room for Larry go get in the house.

Larry: " Hey." He says returning the gesture.

After a while of them talking, Angel walked down the steps.

Angel: "Hey Larry." She says while walking in from the kitchen to give Larry a hug as he returned it.

Larry: "Hello." He said then once again thanked them and they showed him to his room.

~Meanwhile~

**Laurent**

When Larry left he was so sick. He was hurt at the same time because of his decision and that practically made him hate himself. He then told Harmony that he was tired so he went to his room to take a nap. When he woke up, he realized that he basically slept the whole night and he then saw his arms wrapped around Harmony's body then he instantly remembered that he went to sleep. He woke up and yawned then got up to do his hygiene then he looked at the time and it was 3pm. He went downstairs then sat on the couch in silence then forgot he was about to make breakfast or brunch then fell asleep on the couch.

*Larry*

I woke up and felt that I was in an unfamiliar place until I made it out to be Angel and Jojo's guest room then I sighed. I still can no believe my own brother-- twin would choose anyone over me... Especially Harmony. He say he love me and need me but he choose Harmony over me.. I no know how to feel about that. I wake up and do my hygiene then decide that I no going to bother them so I go out to a café and get breakfast there. When I get there I buy my food and eat in the car. I would usually be with Laurent but I know he with Harmony so I know it time to find something to do alone. I went to the mall then forget I'm Les Twins until a bunch of fans come up to me asking so many questions and asking for pictures and a couple people ask where Laurent is but I just act like I no hear that question. I then hear my phone ringing and excuse myself from the fans then look at my phone to see Laurent is calling so I reject his call. I then walk to my fans until I get another call and reject it again. Later after the fans are satisfied, I get ready to leave then a girl who look to be my age smile and walk up to me.