Confusion

They both jolted forward as Laurent roughly pushed his foot down on the break waking Larry harshly.

Larry: "Laurent!!! What were you thinking!?!?!

Laurent: "Ugh I no mean to--" He gets cut off by cars honking from behind to tell him it just became a green light.

Larry: "Yea as I said before, pay attention!" With that, Laurent sighed and continued driving.

The car went into a peaceful silence again and when Laurent thought Larry was sleep, Larry broke the silence asking a couple of questions that gave Laurent a feeling of nervousness.

Larry: "What happen anyway?" The tone of his voice gave Laurent a sign of confusion and curiosity that he really didn't like.

Laurent: "I was thinking about something..." He tried not to give too much detail because he didn't want anything slipping out of his mouth that he would regret that made him lose the strong relationship he and his brother had together.

Larry: "What were you thinking about?" Laurent knew that Larry was trying to get stronger answers so he had to be careful of everything he said near Larry.

Laurent: "Umm I no remember..........." It was then a full silence for a couple of seconds until Larry broke it.

Larry: "Lau, no lie to me." He slowly got serious.

Laurent: "Larry I'm driving. We talk later I'm tired and wanna get home and sleep."

Larry: "Ugh... You never want listen to me..." He just laid his head back on the door and tried to go back to sleep. Laurent wanted to answer but shook it off because he was driving and he wouldn't be able to focus much and he didn't want another incident to happen speaking on the fact that they just almost got into a car accident. A couple minutes later, Larry went back to sleep and this time Laurent focused on his driving so they could get home.

**One hour later**

Larry woke up feeling the driving slowly come to a cease as Laurent parked the car into their drive way.

Laurent: "Finally...." He mumbled and they both gathered their trash and got out the car.

They took their suitcases and Laurent unlocked the front door and turned off the alarm and Larry walked into the house. They then went to their room. Laurent was about to take a nap and Larry was about to do the same but something caught Laurent's mind.

Laurent: "Larry, we have to talk." He looked up at Larry who sat up in the bed.

Larry: "Why? What do we have to talk about." Laurent could sense the bit of attitude that came out along with Larry's words.

Laurent: " You see, that why we have to talk."

Larry: "What you mean?" He started sounding extremely annoyed.

Laurent: "I ask right now and I need a reasonable answer." He was about to sit up but his body wouldn't listen due to the fact he was extremely tired.

Larry: "What?" He sighed now driving Laurent crazy with his attitude.

Laurent: "Why you mad at me."

Laurent sat there waiting for a valid yet reasonable answer and Larry froze trying to see what he could say. He sat there and Laurent knew he was trying to find a way to lie to him because he just knows his twin brother too well for anything to fool him.

Laurent: "Larry, are you listening to me?" He snapped trying to get Larry's attention pulling Larry out of his thoughts of what to say.

Larry: "I no wanna talk about this right now." He was about to move but Laurent not knowing, pulled Larry's arm back causing him to loudly groan in pain.